Monday, July 8, 2024

A direct love speech from Monali to our shared heart

 


- My Man, loving you...
- Not something new...
- Do know...
- No need for any show...
- Minutes time...
- Being you mine...
- Cookie to eat...
- Feelings are sweet...
- Going way back...
- You and me...
- No wolfpack...
- By the sea...
- 2018...
- Not a dream...
- Thinking a bit...
- Deliciously you me treat...
- I am what I am...
- There's we and there's glam...
- From Dehli again...
- Oxygen drives us insane...
- Heart of ours that does beat...
- When you call me thy sweet...
- Do know times 2...
- When being me is also being you...
- Land of sea...
- Only you and only me...
- There's our kiss...
- Being I thy only miss...
- Wearing now thy favourite dress...
- No need for any play chess...
- Inside everything that we both do...
- September...
- True...
- December...
- Not blue...
- Wool fabric...
- Building our house brick by brick...
- Surely that I do know...
- Emotions do glow...
- Fearing them ain't sweet...
- Let's move ourselves deep...
- Wanna wear thy chemise...
- Feel what it's to be portuguese...
- No need for any kind of block...
- We're more than punk rock...
- It's the way that you hold me...
- Fiction ain't fantasy...
- Like a new entity...
- Forming reality...
- There's my name...
- Care about our heart...
- Not brain...
- Again we start...
- Water does slip...
- Shower us treat...
- Body of mine...
- No need for any rhyme...
- Moments that we create...
- When hour is late...
- Always want I...
- To love you within a single sigh...
- Eyes of mine stare at you...
- Tell me for true...
- Wanna feel myself with you entirely new...
- Tantrism makes us both think...
- Poetry ain't a boat that does sink...
- Hold my hair...
- Want you everywhere...
- Always being we hot...
- Not cold...
- Worth a shot...
- Being you more than bold...
- Inside our bed...
- Drive me mad...
- Years to take...
- Love we make...
- They say:
"Hey, it's during night and day"
- Don't care...
- It's yours and my atmosphere...
- Pillows don't move...
- There's our mood...
- Lips of us that do sync...
- During emotional state pink...
- Listening to that sound...
- Remember I the place that we both found...
- So sweet...
- Mother told me...
- Village to be...
- Plenty to see...
- Even marrying thee...
- Daughter me always tell:
"There's him"
"No dream"
"Moving like Sandman"
"Staring at Orpheus' hand"
- Do know again...
- Loving you ain't a shame...
- Brain and heart as one...
- Where there's moon...
- There's the sun...
- Not that soon...
- Take me inside a voyage trip...
- Venus, Mars, Saturn, Pluto or Mercury me greet...
- Not only this time...
- There's the movie...
- Pure prime...
- Before sunset...
- Do you remember when we first met?
- Back again into time...
- Not sleeping...
- Want you to be only mine...
- Bodies meeting...
- Walking a bit while holding your hand...
- Body of mine does bend...
- Tongue doesn't end...
- Daughter me tell again:
"Love ain't poetry's game"
"Words aren't to blame"
"Feelings name"
"Clearly notice I"
"In your phone"
"No lie"
"At home"
"Tell him that you love him and only him"
"He'll move us towards the green"
"Give to life mean"
"Like a football match"
"Eggs that do hatch"
"Keeper and player's batch"
"Land of CR7"
"Bring us towards heaven"
"Kiss him times 4"
"Open perception's door"
"Do know that you also want more"
"Not only by the shore"
"Teacher he is to me"
"Where there's storm"
"There's the sea"
"Be newborn"
"He loves you"
"Be to yourself true"
- Thinking on you not only today...
- Inside our special say...
- Coming what may...
- During July...
- When Atlantic ocean waves do sigh...
- Make me feel...
- Thy top hill...
- Wanna again...
- Kiss my eyes...
- Feeling myself tame...
- No lies...
- Acting towards minutes time...
- Be mine, be mine...
- Mother me does tell:
"Be his belle"
"Lure him a spell"
"Oh well"
"Be his girl"
"For God's sake"
"His only call"
"Stay awake"
- Loving you eternally...
- Not inside a boat full of fantasy...
- There's House of Dragon series TV...
- Again you and me...
- Want feel thy soft touch...
- Not only by the porch...
- Sponging together bodies again...
- Yours and my name...
- Every country's sun...
- Do know that I'm your only one...
- Tell me times 3...
- Want you to be forever within me...
- Definitely don't care...
- You and me...
- Everywhere...
- There's the sea...
- Cookies flavour me endure...
- Know that our love is my only cure...
Daughter does me tell:
"One plus one"
"Be moon"
"He's the sun"
"Real soon"
"You're both fiancée and groom"



- My Man, love of mine...
- Let's go together back...
- No rhyme...
- Deep inside a melody track...
- There's always time...
- Dwelve we deep...
- Stalker's movie being sweet...
- Nostalgia not our mood...
- Do know that I can...
- Mirror is glam...
- Actually preparing us food...
- Being seducer while seduced being...
- Not only some muse's spring...
- Throughout our world...
- Portuguese empire does flow...
- It's Kolkata's train station...
- Me as a kid within a pagan nation...
- Heart did beat at the time...
- Could thee feel...
- Purest prime...
- Holy mountain hill...
- Portuguese blood flowing inside my main vein...
- Still inside the train...
- Church to attend...
- World without end...
- At Sri Lanka we do stand...
- Angkor Wat while we listen to our favourite band...
- Kiss me again...
- Want to feel thy lips...
- There's your name...
- In between my hips...
- Entering back and forth...
- Not only within a slow pace...
- Indonesia, Bali...
- There's our embrace...
- Within you and within me...
- Messiah us trail...
- Goa as our main fort...
- Quick as a simple snail...
- Like wine port...
- Do know that I desire...
- Living in Porto with you...
- Care not about barbed wire...
- Hair of mine that you do touch...
- Singapura we surely care...
- Be to me soft...
- Love is everywhere...
- Within the wind...
- Listening to love giving us mean...
- Strip my clothes away...
- Not only today...
- Kissing your chest...
- There's time to rest...
- Again in between...
- Reality ain't a dream...
- Phnom Penh...
- Bodies of ours together do bend...
- Macau and Bendel...
- Be my only man...
- Nipples of mine you must kiss...
- More than thy belle...
- Being thy miss...
- Nusantara and Malacca makes us explode...
- Spicies as gold...
- Feel your legs...
- Tongue of mine do begs...
- Feel the rain...
- Inside our room...
- No shame...
- Position spoon...
- Fly me again...
- Inside my mouth...
- Love me towards the moon...
- More than a shout...
- Holding your hair...
- Breathing us the same atmosphere...
- Do know...
- Blood of ours do pump...
- No show...
- Towards thee I jump...
- Remember "El Nino del Jueves Negro" book?
- Jodorowsky's main look?
- Legs of mine into you...
- Kiss me blue...
- Like Crowley knew...
- Babalon...
- Goetia make us feel...
- As a human bomb...
- Solomon key...
- Eternal deal...
- Only you and me...
- Moving we again...
- Streets us tame...
- Care not about Dehli...
- Be again inside me...
- Wanna feel ecstasy...
- Inside the train...
- Together we in the bathroom...
- No shame...
- Bindi in you and me...
- Tool's energy...
- By the water sink...
- Kiss me...
- Bra is loosely free...
- 8 and an half symmetry...
- Blake's tyger empathy...
- Naked by Mike Leigh...
- Where there's you, there's me...
- Lost highway make us collect...
- What's rumour and what's fact...
- Land of spicies...
- Hot galore...
- Throw the dices...
- Loving you even more...
- Deep inside...
- What we do...
- Not only one ride...
- Something unique and new...
- People do say...
- By main character's bay...
- Near Dune...
- Atraides moon...
- There's house of dragon main theme...
- My body makes me scream...
- Pleasure is soylent green..
- Lips of mine meeting yours...
- Train is our love bus...
- 157...
- Feel myself in heaven...
- Affection us move...
- Not a simple groove...
- Life coming full circle...
- Hate wearing purple...
- Near Baoli...
- Pure ecstasy...
- Inside you and me...
- Think I not...
- Eros does come...
- Feel myself hot...
- Love making inside a song...
- Your hands that me touch softly...
- Fingers energy...
- Like purest poetry...
- Ring by my nose...
- Ecstasy I chose...
- Again caring not...
- Cities of Empire Portuguese...
- All at ease...
- Wanna feel thee again...
- Inside me pretty please...
- Train will pass our street's name...
- Love me eternally...
- Flesh,soul and heart...
- Reality ain't fantasy...
- Do know that we've no end...
- Together we always start...
- Bodies of ours do bend...
- Love train that never does depart...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Sequential love story/arts project - Part 93 - International

  With Ksenia   With Yana  - 01  With Yana and Ksenia   - 01   With Polina and Janina   With  Yana  - 02 With  Yana  and  Ksenia   - 02 Wi...