Tuesday, December 29, 2020

A direct emotional speech from my love Isabel Berg towards our together within

 

- My Man...

- There's a clock...

- It's your pen...

- Stylish punk rock...

- Grabbing my hand...

- Not quite a shock...

- Xmas is me and you...

- Our together voice...

- It's true...

- Our choice...

- You know that I'm your masterpiece...

- Enter my heart and brain...

- Always at ease...

- Our life ain't a game...

- There's the published book...

- Vanity ain't shame...

- Codfish we together cook...

- There's our frame...

- Don't make me jealous be...

- 4...

- 30...

- 7...

- 12...

- 73...

- You belong to me...

- Don't talk with me about art...

- Counting till three...

- Our heart is the start...

- Let me think...

- I know that you drive some women mad...

- There's ink...

- Water dishes...

- Kitchen sink...

- No fishes...

- Once again my heart tremble...

- There's wishes...

- Not shambles...

- There's the cuddly tree xmas...

- Shamballa way...

- I'm your missus...

- Danish land...

- Wet kisses...

- No great god pan...

- There's your body near to mine...

- I shiver and shake...

- No rhyme...

- When we both in the same bed awake...

- Maybe it's a painting...

- Or a simple draw...

- Neither aching...

- We're not a flaw...

- Let's walk together...

- Not miles away...

- Dressed in silk, not leather...

- You know me...

- Damsel's sweat...

- Longing for our root family tree...

- Even when you behave like a tom cat...

- Let's go...

- There's the snow.. 

- Vikings flow...

- No tip toe...

- Common show...

- We're...

- Glowing living energy...

- Staring at a huge sun star...

- No lethargy...

- There's our chocolate bar...

- Stripped emotion...

- Belle Époque...

- Our love potion...

- Mirroring a simple stone rock...

- With you chewing gum...

- Being your belle...

- No fun...

- Inside our spell...

- There's the space ship...

- Comet ascending...

- Dancing hop hip...

- Mercury descending...

- Being ethereal...

- There's our pace...

- Feral...

- Shoegaze...

- Getting old...

- Love...

- Always bold...




No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...