Sunday, December 13, 2020

A short speech from my friend and Swedish composer Helena to me.


- Man, you're always outside of the box...
- You know me...
- Neither chicken nor fox...
- Spirit free...
- During period Covid...
- Music's observing the sea...
- It's a ride towards another temple side...
- Poetry pagan lyric...
- Songs and videos on a screen...
- We mimic...
- You know what I mean...
- There's the biosphere...
- No time to hug or kiss...
- Know that my ancestors hugged a deer...
- Bloody virus makes people miss...
- The wind turns the page...
- Don't know...
- Stone age...
- Out there's a freakshow...
- Stylish we're...
- There's that pic by me...
- Born inside a star...
- I clearly remember thee...
- There's strength in you...
- Entering inside your heart...
- Something new...
- It's a start...
- Sometimes our origins...
- You know...
- Have their own means...
- Front row...
- Greenish dream...
- Peace at ease...
- Without a scream...
- Knowing that you were born in the North...
- South border...
- Never words short...
- Let's go further...
- Into the cave back...
- Thousands of years in the past...
- No hidden track...
- Won't last...
- It's 3,14...
- Moving fast as a cat...
- PI spleen...
- Not thinking as a simple bat...
- There're sea waves...
- Sounds that I've found...
- No slaves...
-Beautiful Junkyard is around...
- Of course true is...
- There's the method theme...
- A bliss...
- Arts meme...
- To contemplate...
- Movement inside your mind...
- Never late...
- Always gentle and kind...
- People say...
- Different we're...
- During the day...
- Neither away nor far...
- There's our ride...
- Chemistry without a car...
- We aren't gods with pride...
- There's the hill ants...
- Counting to none...
- Staring at the plants...
- Mankind must have fun...
- I don't know if there's a moon...
- Aliens told us...
- That the man that was there was loon...
- We were inside a bus...
- Eating an orange with a spoon...
- Clearly knew then...
- That it wasn't soon...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...