Saturday, December 26, 2020

In between art projects inside a narrative - international artists

I really believe on this that it's in a tiny bubble spot inside my mind:
"In every battle field with an invisible war happening in real life and being a real simple human living being sharing life with millions of other living species within a beautiful blue planet inside a vast cosmos you must simply be a common profiler"

Andrew and Trish

Below is a scriptless  narrative inside captions.

Artwork by Ukranian artist Artur Kukhta based on myself and a blonde woman featuring a cameo by Tony Leung's cameo from "2046" masterpiece movie by Wong Kar Wai

Simply me


With Finnish artist Terhi Ekebom and her "gals" along Belgium artist Dominique Goblet with her "werewolves" thinking on our upcoming arts event for 2021 as a team

Mascara's sister El Lisetsky

Myself and an artwork by German artist Lars Henkel

Hugo Pratt's characters Corto Maltese and Rasputin during xmas

An artwork based on a woman by Italian artist Gianni Alegra along Catalan theater company La Fura Dels Baus and some of their plays

Mascara as seen by American artist Erik Von Erik

Me, Elena and Isabel along an artwork by French artist Boucq while Rudolph reindeer is staring at me

Santa Claus

An artwork by Portuguese artist Ana Monteiro for a book written by me

V's drawing dedicated to me by my friend and British artist David Lloyd 

Another drawing by Portuguese artist Ana Monteiro for a book of mine

 
Original panel by Italian maestro Hugo Pratt with his alter ego Corto Maltese



Tom Waits seen by Brazilian artist Éder



A sketch by Italian maestro Hugo Pratt

Me and my youngest niece Leticia


An artwork based on a blonde woman dedicated to me by French artist Loustal

Somewhere in Helsinki

A notebook and a magazine based on Hugo Pratt's character Corto Maltese



Book collection dedicated to Italian maestro Guido Crepax that was conceived in my mind, a tribute to Alberto Breccia's masterpiece Graphic novel "Mort Cinder" by Argentine artist Mr Ed along another one dedicated to Crepax main character Valentina by Mexican artist Tony Sandoval


Note:

There's a coffeeshop named "Porto" in Matsumoto - Japan where my friend and japanese artist John Kurokawa is exhibiting his astonishing artwork.

 Pleased to know that Portuguese left in this city a legacy being a fact that Portuguese were the first to arrive to Japan.


Japanese artist John Kurokawa's exhibition



My youngest niece Leticia



An artwork of American artist Art Spiegelman 

M.







No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...