Wednesday, December 23, 2020

In between art projects - Part 1

 When I'm in between art projects for books, exhibitions or events with help by some of the best international artists ever, I do organize everything in my mind without a script and start to write while being inspired by my own memories (be them present or past) in what I consumed in arts while loving friendship and special people in my mind.

Below is a scriptless ideas brainstorm with what I've mentioned above inside captions along printed artworks or pics to illustrate this post

Australian photographer Christopher Doyle mesmerizing book "Angel Talk" based on the movies that he collaborated with Chinese director Wong Kar Wai - Part 01 

Australian photographer Christopher Doyle mesmerizing book "Angel Talk" based on the movies that he collaborated with Chinese director Wong Kar Wai - Part 02


Australian photographer Christopher Doyle mesmerizing book "Angel Talk" based on the movies that he collaborated with Chinese director Wong Kar Wai - Part 03


Australian photographer Christopher Doyle mesmerizing book "Angel Talk" based on the movies that he collaborated with Chinese director Wong Kar Wai - Part 04

Australian photographer Christopher Doyle mesmerizing book "Angel Talk" based on the movies that he collaborated with Chinese director Wong Kar Wai and a short narrative by myself

Australian photographer Christopher Doyle mesmerizing book "Angel Talk" based on the movies that he collaborated with Chinese director Wong Kar Wai - Part 05


Australian photographer Christopher Doyle mesmerizing book "Angel Talk" based on the movies that he collaborated with Chinese director Wong Kar Wai - Part 06


Printed page with a written script by me and artworks by Italian artist Rolando Cicatelli with real people that are part of my life such as Daria Kovaleva, Svetlana Zombierella with myself and fictional characters John Constantine and Corto Maltese along a poster of Italian masterpiece movie "Cinema Paradiso" by Italian director Giuseppe Tornatore


Printed page with a written script by me and artworks by Italian artist Rolando Cicatelli with real people that are part of my life such as ElenaMascara, Ellistesky, Isabel Berg and Finnish artist Terhi Ekebom with myself a quote by American writer Thoreau about simple ants along a poster of American masterpiece movie "Fire walk with me" by American director David Lynch 

M.



No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...