Wednesday, December 23, 2020

In between art projects part 2

 Below is a scriptless ideas brainstorm with what I've mentioned above inside captions along printed artworks or pics to illustrate this post


A movie with photography by Australian photographer Christopher Doyle along a pic of myself with a short narrative

A still of Babylon Berlin Tv series along a booklet of masterpiece movie "Fire walk with me" by American director David Lynch

A script of masterpiece movie "Naked" by British director Mike Leigh along an artwork by Finnish artist Terhi Ekebom

 booklet of masterpiece movie "Fire walk with me" by American director David Lynch along pics with Monali, Isabel Berg, Monica and me

booklet of masterpiece movie "Fire walk with me" by American director David Lynch along pics of Monali and me - 01


Pics of me with Sue and Helena

Pic of Finnish artist Terhi Ekebom with me along masterpiece graphic novels "The Invisibles" by Grant Morrison, "From Hell" by Alan Moore and an artwork by Croatian artist Drazen Kojnan



Pics of Daria Kovaleva, Ellistesky, Mascara, their kitty Estafeta and me along a poster with "Black Rider" performance by American singer Tom Waits, British actor David Thewliss and American writer William Burroughs 

M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...