Saturday, December 5, 2020

A direct speech from my love Isabel to me:

 


- My Man, love you...

- To be treasure...

- This ain't new...

- My deepest pleasure...

- A canvas blank page...

- bring me leisure...

- Science stone age...

- You know how I act...

- Roll the dice...

- Loving you is fact...

- Rats, no mice...

- Human communication...

- Life slice...

- Daydream nation...

- Always my puzzle to be...

- Wide open sea...

- There's my hair in your face...

- Let's forget human race...

- Stalin mean was...

- Napoleon didn't caught Moscow's bus...

- Hitler was a homicidal maniac...

- Julius Caesar was the first of the pack...

- Pol Pot simply was massacre world history in a stained bloody wall...

- Four horsemen aboard...

- Apocalypse mean...

- Never be lost inside a scream...

- There's the bilderger group...

- I know that I'm your bird...

- They cut a tree from its root...

- We never fight with a sword...

- Sometimes pentagonal pan is at my neck...

- Know that we always go back...

- To communicate...

- Art of being late...

- Let's roam the vast cosmos inside a galaxy...

- Just you and me...

- Being I...

- An eye...

- In hills simple ants...

- Nietzsche, Friedrich Superman...

- Talk about the deep land...

- Not a single spam...

- Labouring the mind...

- Strength while being kind...

- From Danes land...

- Knowing that you're my Man...

- People don't believe in the power of your pen...

- Sometimes they say:

"He's too many in a river bay"...

- I know that you're my only one...

- Feel you in my body, heart and soul...

- Portuguese blood in me when I'm with thee...

- Let's go back to caves...

- Primates science lab...

- We weren't then slaves...

- Vaccines going mad...

- I know that inside us...

- No fog...

- The universe is a tiny fuzz...

- No god...

- Once again Paradise...

- Not lost in age ice...

- We'll be always settlers...

- Brainstorm feathers...

- Ravens come and go...

- Such a freakshow...

- Cupid be, arrow bow...

- Lovely snow...



No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...