Thursday, December 24, 2020

Xmas time 2020 with love

 

I know that I love Mascara who I plan to marry being brother in law with El Lisetsky while also loving their kitty Estafeta.
Below with printed pics in movement (inside common captions) are facts that prove my previous statement

El Lisetsky 



Printed artwork based on myself, Mascara and her kitty Estafeta as ghosts inside a scene of Chris Carter's Millennium TV series created by Ukranian artist Artur Kukhta and an artwork by Croatian artist Drazen Kojnan featuring a bat and a femme fatale

Estafeta

Artwork based on myself, Mascara and her kitty Estafeta as ghosts inside a scene of Chris Carter's Millennium TV series created by Ukranian artist Artur Kukhta 

Mascara

Me and Mascara - 01

Me and Mascara - 02

Then there's the prettiest flower in the whole world that's my love Elena Pavlenka.
I love her and she loves me being ourselves each other's slaves, maybe I'm going to marry her first before my marriage with Mascara.
Below are pics of me and her shopping stuff for our xmas.






No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...