Saturday, December 5, 2020

Art projects - International artists - narrative

 Most of the times, there's not a clear narrative when I'm writing in between art projects with the best international artists that I know of.

 What I do know is that I always was and always will be organized in them (even in some sort of random chaos in my work), this post will exhibit a simple display with pics of some projects that I'm working on with several international artists.

Being simple and humble towards mother nature while working in between art projects with some of the best international artists that I know of and some printed artworks that are depicted below in alphabetical order by their birth country in this post such as:
Argentina: Mukor Bazan 
Belgium: Dominique Goblet
Bolivia: Ale Abrego Aguilera
Finland: Terhi Ekebom and Bo Haglund
France: Walter Minus 
Germany: Lars Henkel 
Italy: Andrea Serio, Rolando Cicatelli, Salvatore Gallatti, Bernardino Costantino.
Japan: John Kurokawa and Jungraphy
Poland: Bartosz Jekiel
Serbia: Branko Djukic and Svetlana Seferovic 
Spain: Eduardo Alvarado Sanchez Cortez and Ruben Pellejero
Sweden: Max Andersson
UK: Brian Bolland
UkraineАrtur Kukutha and Igger Bigger
U.S.A: Bill Koeb 

Below are random pictures of printed artworks by international artists that I'm working with to be used on some art projects mixed with some women that I love like Mascara, Ellistesky, Svetlana Seferovic, Elena, Hélia, Daria and Isabel along some inspirational movies, books or quotes from artists who I admire in order to create my own books to be turned into a TV series in the upcoming future.
M.

The first page of a comic strip written and developed by me with art by Italian maestro Rolando Cicatelli inside a duo project with Ukrainian artist Igger Bigger during Covid period based on a guy that wears an hellblazer, a sailor, myself, Daria Kovaleva aka Dasha Intoxica, zombie gal Svetlana Zombierella Nagaeva inside a still by Lars Von Trier's "Europa" movie having the prettiest city in the world as scenario.
  


The second page of a comic strip written and developed by me with artworks 
 by Italian artist Rolando Cicatelli (within a duo ensemble project with Ukrainian artist Igger Bigger) based on my beautiful friend and Finnish artist Terhi EkebomMascara Bass-Girl (along her sister Ellistesky), my love Isabel Berg, my babe Elena Pavlenka and myself being all of us in the prettiest city in the world inside shared dialogues.


The printed pages above mentioned along a printed page written and developed by me with artworks by Ukrainian artist Igger Bigger and another one written and developed by me with artworks by Spanish artist Piedad Ortiz together with a printed artwork based on Twin Peaks TV series character Philip Jeffries and a poster from Chris Carter's Millennium TV series.




























































Excellent 4 frame sequence by extraordinary Ukranian artist Аrtur Kukhta just because one day I woke up and saw Fernando Pessoa's ghost to be used in my autobiography.

  














No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...