Sunday, December 13, 2020

A direct speech from my babe Sue to me:

 



- What a bloody shame...
- Love you my Man...
- Playing a monkey's game...
- I'm not a blonde bombshell but sure love your pen...
- Let's listen to our inner scream...
- Caress my face...
- Life's more than a dream...
- Our sweet embrace...
- Don't you dare...
- Psychology is...
- Grab the snake like it was a cuddly bear...
- Being inside our kiss...
- Open the perception door...
- No gates to uphold...
- Together we'll cleanse the filthy floor...
- We're sparkle being bold...
- It's the biosphere...
- Cat, lion or ape...
- Our scent's on the air...
- We do mate...
- Don't you play chess...
- You know me...
- Never will be a mess...
- Totally thee for free...
- Whatever you want...
- Just don't tell me that I'm not sugary spice...
- Thy magical wand...
- Prepared fish and rice...
- Grabbed your mask...
- CarryIng your clothes...
- There's our male/female task...
- In between our inner soul boats...
- I want you to be by my side...
- There's that tale...
- Even if it's a ride...
- You put me inside a spell...
- Shivery awake...
- Preparing for us something spicy...
- We both love the frozen lake...
- My Man, it's the maths...
- I know that sometimes the world's a freakshow...
- Our together paths...
- Front row snow...
- It's the bloody light...
- Our merged bodies sweat...
- During the night...
- Sometimes you're a little brat...
- There's the sound of a guitar...
- Mars as part of a galaxy...
- Hidden inside a star...
- Cosmos will always be you and me...
- Don't mess my head...
- Love smoking a cigarette with you...
- Help me prepare our bed...
- Not being blue, we're something new...
- But let's go back...
- Aboriginal human beings with a boomerang...
- No messiah inside a pack...
- Dancing can-can...
- On the other side of this tiny corner of the universe that we call world...
- They're in Australia..
- They don't care about coins or gold...
- It's mammalia...
- Happy they are while simply staring at a star...

No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...