Tuesday, December 29, 2020

A soft whisper in direct speech from Linda Baker-Cimini to me

 

- Dragons, they say...

- Not snow...

- Simple day...

- Motion art...

- It's the left core...

- Portuguese bat blind...

- By the shore...

- Heart, soul and mind...

- No game...

- There's John Doe...

- Nobody to blame...

- A tip toe...

- Tom sings...

- Waits after December...

- Forest elephant park...

- A scent of ember...

- We're in the dark...

- Bloody U.S.A...

- It's the vaccine dream...

- You prepare me coffee with cream...

- Top rock...

- A prayer without rain...

- No shock...

- A war without pain...

- Dragons circle you...

- It's your smoke...

- Always new...

- Columbus was a joke...

- Keaton, Buster...

- The atmosphere...

- No kluster...

- My eyes blue...

- Magic is...

- Be new...

- Total bliss...

- There was the bat-pet-cat...

- Things come and go...

- A rabbit inside an hat...

- Your windows mind...

- Let's deeper go...

- Being kind...

- No show...

- People communicate late...

- It's the Big Bang ant hill...

- Not knowing what they ate...

- Entropy punk...

- There's you bold...

- No junk...

- Never cold...

- Dragon's eyes...

- Green spleen chime...

- No lies...

- There's time...

 - Being you Portuguese...

- No reason or rhyme...

- Without saying please...

- There's our magical land...

- Loving cheese...

- Nothing does bend...

- And in a second split...

- Red right hand...

- We do meet and greet...

- You told me that love story...

- No mongoose...

- They tell about glory....

- We're what we choose...

- I never know...

- Massachusetts I am...

- No show...

- There's glam...

- Front row.,,

- How to use your pen...

- You know...

- Forever young...

- Like Thomas, Dylan's son...

- And it's Emily...

- I am Linda...

- You and me...

- Not Butcher Bilinda...

- Maybe God...

- Spit out...

- A dog and a frog...

- Without a single shout...

- Nature being,,.

- Let's go out...

- Love being with you by my side sight seeing...

- First lady Lilith was...

- Among the living being...

- Mother of us inside a little tiny bus...

No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...