Saturday, December 5, 2020

A soft whisper from Rose Marie-Noële Gressier to my right ear:

 



- Can you tell me where are we going to go to, please?
- There's a sugary sweet...
- Know that you're Portuguese...
- There's that place where we meet...
- French I am...
- You know that you and I are together in the land of ever...
- A tiny sparkle of glam...
- Maybe we can go back...
- Knowing that...
- You lead our track...
- Not being a tiger, but a cuddly cat...
- The stars are alligned...
- Counting till 25...
- Our galaxy's designed...
- We're just fine...
- I know that you love when I kiss your cheekbone...
- Your eyes aren't a cold stone...
- Giga ram memory...
- We're what we'll always be...
- Sometimes you to me write while mirroring the sky's delight...
- At December we're...
- Never away...
- Never far...
- During the day...
- Scratching glass...
- Cosmos dust rode us...
- We're a masterclass...
- Being inside a bus...
- Stumbling into one another...
- The green...
- Both mother and father...
- You know what I mean...
- Carrying your coat...
- My shoulders warmer are...
- There's me, you and a boat...
- A wandering star...
- Knowing what I am and what you're...
- There's true in you...
- Like a river wave...
- We're always something new...
- No lovers slave...
- I know that sometimes you're lazy...
- No shave...
- Calling me Rose Daisy...
- My eyes shine into your direction...
- There's the brat in you...
- Pure passion...
- Always knew that you are never blue...
- Never thinking about fashion...
- Being you briar and me Rose...
- Sparkle be...
- We're what we chose...
- You and me...
- Running amok in empty streets...
- Forever bounded spirit free...
- No formal greets...
- We never bend the knee...
- Our call...
- Loving thee...
- A colorful wall...
- Maybe it's art...
- We aren't at all small...
- Soul and heart...
- 24 hours...
- Dreadful rain showers...
- You picking for me the prettiest flowers..
- Necklace at stake...
- Our energy inside a frozen lake...
- Just me and you...
- Something true...




No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...