Thursday, December 24, 2020

Short narrative - Autobiography

 Writing inside my own autobiography about what's facts with printed pics of catalogues, exhibitions and interviews made to me in Finnish, Swedish, Portuguese language among others about my work in arts while gathering memories about who I was, who I am an who I'll be in this thing called "life" with memories intact sharing life with other living species inside a simple pale blue dot that belongs to a vast cosmos.






Notes on an autobiography 

Artwork based on myself and Portuguese writer Fernando Pessoa by Ukranian artist Artur Kukhta along a pic of The Wild Enigma that's a woman that I love

Me and my Bela along Mascara's kitty Estafeta

My Bela along a poster for Chris Carter's Millennium Tv series


No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...