Thursday, August 19, 2021

A direct love speech from my belle Isabe to our shared heart

 

- My Man...

- Don't understand...

- What's this world going to? 

- Aren't we in Planet Blue

- It's the bloody vaccine...

- Not a dream...

- Armed Talibans in Afghanistan

- In a vast land? 

- What's this? 

- Give me another kiss...

- There's no Covid there...

- People are everywhere...

- Even the plane...

- Seems like a membrane...

- Don't know what to say...

- Such a shame...

- What did old Joe said? 

- That we're all mad? 

- It's a question of money and power..

- Not caring about a tiny flower...

- Whatever can I to you say? 

- It's science's day...

- By me you must stand...

- Know that in your heart...

- A warrior does bend...

- For a start...

- Like some kind of li(n)e plot...

- In times forgot...

- China, Russia, Pakistan, Afghanistan, India and the U.S.A

- Don't you dare say...

- Maybe it's a nightmare...

- We're cuddly tamed with vaccines  everywhere...

- Lies and lies...

- Not in our eyes...

- An huge army with lots of guns...

- Not wishing for tiny bread crumbs...

- It's world control? 

- Planet blue's so small...

- Don't know my heart...

- Marry we must...

- Not in a state of art...

- We're just...

- So much hatred in this globe...

- Let's give Atlas a punch glove...

- Our weaponry...

- Is us staring at the sea...

- But these guys they do kill...

- Everybody feel...

- It's strange...

- People must indeed change...

- Danish you're...

- By my side...

- Love our ride...

- Bathed inside a star...

- Once again...

- World history's in vain...

- Shame...

- Human game...

- Whatever must I say? 

- Love you not only today...

- People were grabbing a plane...

- Like it was a train...

- Who's to blame?

- It's a freakshow...

- This I know...

- And the Queen

- Is she mean? 

- There's also Opium control...

- Like Rock and Roll...

- Don't know my sweet tiger...

- Love thy fiber...

- And the pope? 

- Is everything a joke? 

- By you I do always stand...

- Since the beginning to the bitter end...

- People don't know what love is...

- They forget it in a second split bliss.

- Let's eat and not forget...

- It's all over the bloody internet...

- Need today to sleep by thy shoulder...

- With thee, feel myself bolder...


No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...