Friday, August 13, 2021

A soft speech from my friend and talented Swedish musician Helena Espvall to me

 


- Man, concert at a church beautiful...

- It was fruitful...

- Time stood still...

- Stared at a mountain hill...

- Felt myself sweet...

- Like being inside a candy's ship...

- Heart and soul did merge...

- During the verge...

- Not only a violin...

- You do know what I mean...

- Stradivarius was there...

- Felt it into the atmosphere...

- Ticket was also there...

- You grabbed it into thin air...

- Roots Swedish...

- Outside any preach...

- My heart did beat...

- An absolute treat...

- The South and North were only one..

- With words having you fun...

- Thought this to myself:

"It's cosmology. An entry. Pure symmetry".

- Maybe you were in the audience or maybe you were not...

- It was more than a church bell's knot...

- Furthermore...

- Clearly knew that you were by the seashore...

- Listening to Iva, Laurie or Anna in your earphones...

- Mask in thy bones...

- Felt the breeze...

- Almost sensing what it's to be Portuguese...

- A framed picture still stood...

- Was a bit hungry, so ate some food..



- Heard the time scheduled train...

- Inside my own bloodstrain...

- Like Bergman's "wild strawberries"..

- Pic stills merries...

- Opened my mind...

- Felt myself kind...

- Then you told me...

"Helena, I'm listening to thee" 

- Like an act of magic...

- Not tragic...

- From North to South...

- Reality's shout...

- Jigsaw puzzle in your own soul...

- Pagan bigotry...

- Worth gold...

- Staring at the sea...

- The church's name...

- Bell(e)s ain't no game...

- Outside of the box I was...

- Picking a bus...

- Breathed in and out...

- Oxygen was all that I cared about...

- Descended it through a stair...

- Case's lair...

- You know that Viking I am...

- Not need glam...

- But love to jam...

- Not lost at Chiado...

- Felt myself at Museo del Prado...

- More than simply staring at some  painting...

- Was actually updating...

- Magic was everywhere...

- A cat mirrored I, toying with the biosphere...

- At Augusta's street...

- Fascination did me greet...

- It was more than an experimental task...

- Arrived home and took off my mask.

- Observed nature for more than a short while...

- With a joyful smile...

- Listened to a bit of Philip Glass...

- With class...

- Suddenly...

- Appeared another entity...

- With identity...

- Stared at the moon...

- Mixed my coffee with a tiny spoon...

- And thought to myself this:

"It was exactly as it's"...

"My spirit's state, never being too late"...







No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...