Saturday, August 14, 2021

A love speech from Monali Roy to me

 


- My Man, such a shock...

- Being you always punk rock...

- Sometimes you mess my head...

- I get a bit mad...

- But I know that this is how you're...

- Never staring at one star...

- Loving design...

- Everything's fine...

- Paper thick...

- While you kick a brick...

- Maybe I don't understand...

- When you're listening to a band...

- Quick note...

- Wisdom do float...

- India's mythology embassy...

- Portuguese entity...

- Gazing at the sky...

- Real high...

- Throwing to a wall my shoe...

- Something completely new...

- Women love your style...

- It's how you put them thinking...

- Meanwhile...

- Tiger's swimming....

- (not dreaming)

- I stare at your eyes...

- No pretty white lies...

- Lillies do remain...

- Roses in disdain...

- To enter thy mind? 

- One must be kind...

- Atrocity's exhibition...

- PDF's ambition...

- Trouble is that when I thee kiss...

- You forgot that you've a miss...

- In the bed...

- Our skins shed...

- Totally true...

- Don't know...

- What's red or blue...

- Once again we go...

- To the beach...

- Without a preach...

- Feeling the morning breeze...

- Nevermind...

- State Portuguese...

- (What was it anyway?) 

- Sort of kind...

- Another day...

- Middle table we do score...

- Forever more...

- It's how you see the world...

- Through a threshold...

- I know that you grab my hand...

- Till the very end...

- Our dwelling energy...

- Fearful symmetry...

- The clock does stop...

- In the land of pop...

- Sync the infinite...

- Melting best...

- Joyfully neat...

- Heart's chest...

- Praying to a cross that's a pyre...

- Beneath the fire...

- Angels wings...

- Time brings...

- Just like a simple label pin...

- When you put me in a state scream...

- Also inside a reality's dream...

- Just like a Pixie being Dixie...

- To understand what's on your brain?

- Do you think that's easy? 

- Just like a speedy train...

- Is it sleazy? 

- Don't know...

- Surrealism go and go...

- Dadaist snow...

- Electricity wire cut...

- Phoning Pizza Hut...

- 1.500 kms distance flight...

- Switch off the light...

- Not knowing if its day or night...

- Delete lousy paperback book...

- It's our look...

- Entering and exiting a photocopy's center...

- Pressing the key "enter"...

- CTR + ALT + DEL...

- Just like a church's bell...

- Tarkovsky's plot...

- About a mirror that was not...

- Wearing your blue jeans...

- Outside screens...

- There's our walk...

- To cats you talk...

- Most of the time...

- Our shared goldmine...


No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...