Sunday, August 1, 2021

A real love story with my only Bela

 

Me and my Bela - part 01

- 58...

- 40...

- Days being hero...

- No zero...

- 4...

- 7...

- Our heart and soul's always in heaven...

- 91...

- 19...

- Not a dream...

- March...

- Eleven...

- We're again in heaven...

- Hell's freezing cold...

- Always a tiger being bold...



You told me this:

- You're always real strong...

- Always remember when we were born...

- We weren't kids...

- We have our mutual needs...

- I wanted to be a mother...

- You were going to be an awesome father...

- Always I do fight by your side...

- Your shieldmaiden with pride...

- Arrows, bows and stones...

- Deep into our together heart...

- Filling our bones...

- Our start...

- Our part...

- We both carry each other together forever...

- Never in the land of never...


Me and my Bela - part 02


- What do people know?

- They even don't know when Covid trumpets do blow...

- In the flat field, both of us being there...

- You talked with a shadow bear...

- Nothing to spare...

- Your father always was vile...

- My father always put me in his own life's trial...

- You know that we're meant to be together forever...

- Ever...

- Ever... 

- Ever...

- Truth be told...

- We'll never go old...

- Your words are and always were feelings...

- No hidden meanings...

- No matter what...

- We're happy with what we've got...


Daria Kovaleva


- A lifetime...

- You know...

- No rhyme...

- Wherever the wind blows...

- I knew that you were special when I met you...

- Always being something new...

- You told me that I would always be your queen...

- It wasn't a dream...

- Our kingdom's the sea...

- You and me...

- So many people telling us what to do...

- We always cut a pie slice...

- This is also true...

- Never ice...

- I know that we're what we are...

- More than a star...

- We never did shout...

- We're always out...

- I know that together we can conquer the world...

- Out of the box...

- It's so small...

- No smallpox...

- You always had that song on your tape...

- Heroes for shape...

- Never fond of grape...

- Vegan I stood...

- And even then, I made you food...


Me and my Bela - part 03


- 40...

- 15...

- Not a dream...

- In between days...

- Without prays...

- London called us...

- We were there inside a bus...

- There was the plane...

- You couldn't hear anything...

- On my lap you were all the time...

- We're each other's goldmine...

- Never did I broke your heart...

- You were/are stronger than a star by far...

- Your undead Bela...

- You called me...

- Your Cinderella...

- Me being thee...

- We're always joy and pleasure...

- My gift to you is our own leisure...

- Nobody care about us either in our beginning or our end...

- You know that life's like this...

- We always have our special kiss...

- The Thin White Duke always was in your mind being kind...

- I read all your letters...

- No peacock's feathers...

- This is your Bela talking to you...

- This is true...

- Ana's and always be my name...

- Nothing to blame...

- No shame...

- We always dance while listening to the sea...

- All the world's suddenly "We"...

- Our own harmony...


Daria Kovaleva


You told me this...

- I didn't knew what to do...

- Weak and powerless over you...

- Your body was fleeting...

- Your spirit was a shade in my mind...

- It wasn't at all kind...

- How I cried that day...

- Smoking cigarette upon cigarette...

- Later asked you for a paper...

- No internet...

- I was in circles being blind as a bat...

- My heart was pumping hard...

- Said to people "never"...

- Knowing that you would be with me forever...

- We know all...

- Nobody dares to tells to stare at a wall...

- Viking pagan I always was...

-  You always told me this:

"I know, it's in us"

- Lost our kitties love...

- Don't know what passed...

- But they will always be on our hearts as facts...

- Yeah...

- You're my Bela...

- My wonderwall...

- Never undead...

- In our hearts we still see our skin shed...

- Our future was Germany...

- When you were there...

- You were also me...

- That castle you show me...

- Was our own meant to be...

- I never despair...

- I know that I love your hair...

- You love my atmosphere...

- Nothing will be gone...

- You know that we'll always be more than a storm also being newborn...

To my Bela with love.

M.





No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...