Thursday, August 19, 2021

A direct speech from Mónica Bravo to my left ear



- Let's us see...

- Whatever we need to be...

- It's you...

- Know for true...

- 1 + 1 = 6

- Inside a kiss...

- Painting speech...

- Within my reach...

- Photography's...

- Art's bliss...

- To be inside a dream...

- Our coffee with cream...

- Las Pampas has no bounty...

- Patagonia's a country...

- Really know, Man...

- Do desire more than a simple pen...

- It's sweet...

- When you me greet...

- Something real deep...

- Us inside a spaceship...

- Speaking Spanish...

- Gathering colorful fish...

- Upon a wish...

- Come beat seance...

- Just like a long romance...

- More than a toy...

- God as a simple boy...

- How you see me...

- Near the sea...

- Grabbing thy hand...

- Listening to some band...

- It's Pathos...

- An actus...

- Words as images tell...

- That a ring...

- Does sing...

- About a spell...

- Something fast...

- That last...

- Our together movement awake...

- Near some lake...

- To understand you is to try...

-Lurking pictures that never say goodbye...

- A...

- Stay...

- Z...

- Don't drive me mad...

- Analog walk...

- During our talk...

- In thy brain...

- Windoms aren't lame...

- Inside minutes we both dance...

- Light and shadow inside a trance...

- All's psychology...

- Embed our energy...

- Argentina does stand still...

- It's how you make me feel...

- Tanned memory...

- Where we used to be...

- Time does fly...

- Without a sigh...

- The sky goes out...

- Our simple shout...

- Bloody Covid...

- Not our ride...

- Latin we both are...

- Sculpting our image far...

- Driven hour time...

- Love outside a rhyme...

- It's me and you...

- For true...

- Colloquial look...

- When something we both cook...

- It's our way...

- During the day...

- And in the afternoon...

- Still seems soon...

- Monica I am...

- No spam...

- Later I know...

(Or maybe not)

- Never do I forgot...

- Flesh and arrow...

- Landscape's inner voice...

- (Again) my choice...

- It's what I want to be...

- Thy mermaid by the sea...

- Our religion does fall...

- Us both staring at our house hall...

- Neither big or small...

- Another entry...

- Joyfully with thee...

- Mostly remember this that you to me once told:

"Por la calle sin palabra, sinto tu mirada" 

- Being this worth more than gold...


No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...