Thursday, August 19, 2021

A love speech from my belle Isabel Berg to me

 


- My Man, through Faroe Islands wanna be...

- With thee...

- Just don't mess my head...

- Sometimes you're naughty and a tiny bit bad...

- Always love you...

- How we move together...

- True...

- Never saying "never"...

- Pleonasm act...

- Tact...

- World's a paper thrown into the wind...

- You told me this during spring...

- Our wedding's ring...

- Such a scream...

- Goddess nature being...

- Today...

- Normal say...

- Yesterday...

- As being in May...

- It's hot, my heart...

- Don't you dare using words as art...

- Iceland as land of fire and ice...

- Also nice...

- Me and you...

- For true...

- Melody in French speech...

- Near the beach...

- There's a World War...

- Not really far...

- Dance with me...

- Want to feel again thee...

- Not where the storm is...

- But inside our sweetest kiss...

- Today hair's red...

- New skin to shed...

- Know that you love me...

- It's not only Pagan Poetry...

- Shamanism...

- Our eufemysm...

- Enter my mind...

- Soliloquy's kind...

- It's true...

- With you nothing is blue...

- Stared at the ceiling during a class..

- Human mass...

- In the street...

- Did meet...

- Bags heavy were...

- Thy hands held me there...

- Like velvet fur...

- Felt myself flying like wonder girl...

- Our love call...

- It's how it's...

- Deep ocean, thy miss...

- Our kiss in the sun...

- Treasury we found...

- Arrived at home...

- Didn't cared about the phone...

- Colours that shone...

- My DNA in your bones...

- Paper and stones...

- You kissing my eyes...

- Tenderly...

- Sweetly...

- Our breeze...

- Without the word "please"...

- The dress is by the table...

- Enable...

- Hair's wet...

- Sense of sweat...

- Us as a brat...

- Collapse again...

- Neither shame nor game...

- Our religion's a toy...

- Delightful joy...

- 4...

- 7...

- 9...

- You're only mine...

- Do we've a deal? 

- Is that fine?

- Gimme a dime...

- There's our meal...

- Knowing that we not children anymore are...

- Enchanted by a cosmic star...

- More than thy muse I am...

- No need to glam...

- Again...

- Train passed by...

- No lie...

- Out for a coffee...

- Candy's toffee...

- Danish rules...

- Our own tools...

- Circle's awake...

- Shamanic's state...

- My head on your left shoulder...

- Felt myself bolder...

- Always with thee strong...

- Listening to our love song...

- It's how it's...

- You know that I'm more than your Miss...

- My name's Isabel...

- Casted you our love spell...

- Being way more than thy only bell(e)...


No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...