Saturday, August 14, 2021

Something sweet told to me by my friend and astonishing Argentine artist Patricia Breccia

 

- Man...

- Not the bat...

- Talk with the cat...

- Being you...

- Always something new...

- Buenos Aires streets...

- With several sweets...

- I stare at my watch...

(Not being a Swatch)....

- Think on time...

- Like a precious goldmine...

- You drive women mad...

- Because you're good...

- Sometimes they're bad...





- It depends on your own mood...

- Artistically speaking...

- Harbouring your mind...

- Boat's never sinking...

- Heart's also kind...

- There's your style...

- For more than a shortwhile...

- In Buenos Aires we don't think...

- Always forget how to merge water with ink...

- But it's all over the world...

- I know that dearly I you hold...

- It's how we both telepathy make...

- Nothing at stake...

- Battleships are empty...

- Chinese are plenty...

- It's the global pandemy...

- Money's always for free...

- You know me...

- Sometimes I stare at you by the sea...

- While you walk without a simple talk..

- To cats we both communicate...

- Never being late...

- It's how we move our own words...

- More than colloquial swords...

- Know that you love my father's artistical goal...

- Eisner's hall of fame...

- More than coal..

- He never loved a game...

- I remember that you told me this:

"Patri, don't forget who you're.", "Always be more than a simple star" 

- Thought a bit on this...

- Inside a storm bliss...

- Tall and thin you stood...

- Eating all kinds of food...

- Man good...

- Science did came...

- Who's to blame? 

- Always have your own inner flame...

- Never forgetting a simple talk...

- Dancing with me, we both walk...

- Melody movement start...

- Knowing that you speak with your heart...

- Using your soul and brain...

- No shame...

- With Yankees you do dwell...

- Loving your belle...

- It's how you're...

- Always near and never far...

- State amend...

- Time quality does bend...

- Whispering to a tree...

- Becoming ours for free...

- It's the oxygen that we breathe...

- Surely sweet...

- Or how we "see" the biosphere...

- More than simple atmosphere...

- Double dare...

- No fear...

- A huge grizzly bear...

- Towards cats talk again...

- Never in vain...

- More than Gods inside a train...

- We never know...

- Maybe it's a theater show...

- All the evil that mankind do...

- Being true...

- Through centuries...

- In world entities..

- They tell us to cry...

- About a lie...

- No shout...

- Going out..

- Cats do know..

- That all's a freakshow...


No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...