Saturday, August 14, 2021

A Latin speech from Maria Elena to me

 

- It was that day...

- Didn't knew what to say...

- It was how you words built...

- No guilt...

- Confused I was...

- Gazed at a London bus...

- Sun was hot...

- Time was not...

- Kinda forgot...

- Then again...

- Pictured a game...

- Echoing in vain...

- Muttering words to a normal train...

- Roman Empire land...

- Not knowing where I am...

- Felt the river stream...

- Thames Pimlico's dream...

- Not staring at Boadicea statue...

- Thought on Raven's Matthew...

- Always cloudy sky...

- Did try...

- Without an umbrella...

- Felt myself as Cinderella...

- Clearly remember...

- September...

- Being Elena...


- Inside a narrative poema...

- Still stood...

- Eating some food...

- Out of nowhere...

- Monuments collapsed...

- Cleopatra's needle was no more...

- Blake's place...

- Was dark...

- Just a simple ace...

- At Hyde Park...

- Sparrows did fly...

- Knowing exactly where to lie...

- Talking with them I was...

- Your voice...

(Again the bus)...

- My choice...

- Circus Piccadilly...

- Fish and chips with chilli...

- From Europe's boot...

- Did knew that I was walking barefoot...

- No talk...

- Man walk...

- It was the bloody moon...

- Real soon...

- From station to station...

- Pagan nation...

- My family...

- Just like an heavenly tree...

- Your belle doc...

- Was a bit amok...

- Dwelling again...

- Mankind's game...

- Heard ocean waves...

- Flying fishes with shapes...

- Came energy...

- Like entropy...

- Forgot anarchy...

- While dancing with thee...

- Remember the storm...

- Wide awake born...

- Ancient Latin in my mind...

- Being a bit kind...

- Cleaned the kitchen sink...

- With black ink...

- The landlord did scream...

- No spleen...

- Step by step...

- Minding the gap...

- I clearly knew then...

- That I was at some den...

- Oxford street...

- Was sweet...

- But my feet did hurt...

- Almost like giving birth...

- Thought on a neo realism movie...

- Rossellini was being groovy...

- You told me my name...

- Shamballa's to blame...

- Time zone...

- Was staying at home...

- Like a lost melody...

- Staring at me...

- Yelled at thee...

"COME ON... COME ON..."

"SON OF A GUN" 

"LET'S HAVE FUN"

- You were smoking a cigarette...

- Talking with a cat...

- Got a bit mad at you...

- Then I knew...

- That out of the blue...

- We were being something else totally new...

No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...