Thursday, August 26, 2021

A monologue from Monali Roy to me



- Satyabhama I am...

- My Man...

- Neither mad ...

- Or sad...

- It's daughter...

- That words to you mutter...

- 1...

- 2...

- 3...

- Let's go...

- You, her and me...

- Not where the wind blows...

- People say that magic is solitude...

- Not an attitude...

- Let's be punk rock...

- Electro shock...

- Dream last night...

- Goddess light...

- Hindu's mythology...

- Inner anatomy...

- Maya stood...

- Gaya gave us food...

- They were shy...

- Didn't sigh...

- 15 she was...

- Nerd by the bus...

- Spinning carousel...

- While nurturing more than one belle.

- There was your arms...

- Necklace's charms...

- Coming again...

- Streets disdain...

- Couldn't sleep...

- Followed you deep...

- Memories intact...

- Outside any solid fact...

- She told me this:

"Women are brave when men shake"

"Dehli's a scare" 

"Letters everywhere" 

"U.S.A. is a nightmare" 

"Godforsaken's sphere" 

"Tell him that you love him" 

"Reality's not a dream" 

- Didn't knew what to do...

- Wall was collapsing while creating  something new...

- Flowers opened in the balcony...

- Blossoming empathy...

- Didn't have an answer to it...

- Inside our own delicious treat...

- There was something written...

- Like a meteor's smithereen...

- Once again...

- Send me dreams...

- World's a reality shame...

- No game...

- Raybeams...

- Never lame...

- Felt tame...

- 5 kitties spoke to me"

"Beyond wind and sea" 

"Your universe is he" 

"Enter his heart and head" 

"Don't waste time making him bad"

"India's mythology?" 

"Staring endlessly at the sea" 

"Pressing the Arabic alphabet" 

"Like a lurking cat" 

- I wasn't understanding a thing...

- Suddenly my phone did ring..

- Outside any dream...

- Couldn't care less about what other people said...

- Wanted to be in our bed...

- You told me this:

"Crescer é sinónimo de aparecer" 

"A vida é mais que uma partida" 

"Nunca perdida"...



- Not understanding what was written...

- Google's translator was beaten...

- Daughter asked you this:

"Is Europe's mythology, source of energy?"

"Give me telepathy"

"There's love, not empathy"

"Science's scheme"

"Innuendo's theme" 

"Gods and Goddess did exist" 

"During Brexit

"Look at your eyes" 

"Understand my mum" 

"No lies" 

"Always fun" 

"Stylish European man" 

"Taming a lion's den" 

- Staring at our silhouette...

- We're set...

- Sun and moon...

- Perpetually creating their own doom...

- Daughter told you again:

"Write my name"

"Mum's a fierce dame" 

"Thy flame"

"Listen to me"

"We're a vast sea"





No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...