Friday, August 13, 2021

A sweet speech from little Kamila to me

 


- Man in the North...

- Tell me where's your port? 

- Was staring at the black sea...

- Saw a cuddly dragon flying over me.

- My sister told me that it was only a dream...

- She didn't understood what I mean..

- My mother gave me water...

- We moved farther...

- Mirrored Batman in my mind...

- Joker was being kind...

- Thought to myself this:

"Life's surely a bliss"...

- Imagined you writing to me...

- Mother and sister also like thee...

- Ukraine's more than a stain...

- Not a country to blame...

- Deep inside my imagery...

- A cat stared at me...

- Told me that joy's to stare at the sea...

- Listened to it...

- Carried along...

- Mother combed my hair...

- Sister was everywhere...

- Felt like a princess...

- Always do my best...

- Life's always sweet...

- When reality and imagination merge deep...

- In some pond...

- Ducks we found...

- It was a beautiful day...

- Couldn't believe in what people did say..

- Entered in thy mind...

- A Portuguese man always kind...

- My mother told me this:

"He's from the North, tall and thin, strong and not grim".

- Watched you spikey short hair...

- Not having a sailor's beard...

- Mum kissed me several times...

- Not inside any rhymes...

- We watched a movie with Ariel...

- She gave us a magic spell...

- Also Rapunzel...

- Pulling water with her hair from a well...

- Also the Red Riding Hood...

- While we ate some food...

- All's good...

- Mum held my hand...

- The world was without end...

- She told me that you actually were Superman...

- Made of steel...

- This is what we all feel...

- Weather's a bit hot...

- So, I kind of forgot...

- No school...

- Holidays...

- No homework...

- Feel ourselves cool...

- At night I observe a star with my mum...

- She told me that it was you having with it fun...

- Could not believe...

- A bit like Adam and Eve...

- Observed a flying sparrow...

- Sang to me with bow and arrow...

- It was like a marvel stand...

- Time didn't bend...

- Paris, city of light...

- Disneyland's so bright...

- Watched also Peter Pan...

- He was a simple man...

- Also Alice in Wonderland...

- While listening to an Ukrainian band...

- Sister and mum told me...

"Look again at the sea"

"There's a faerie there"

"Always free" 

"It's our delightful joy world to be"





No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...