Thursday, August 26, 2021

Something that Helena Espvall told me

 


- There's more than a galaxy...

- Floating the sea...

- Between you and me...

- Don't play dead...

- Cat's bad...

- Violin's string...

- Don't know what to sing...

- Not knowing what to do...

- Just called you...

- Bus lost its number...

- In its deep slumber...

- Land's Norse mythology...

- Mirrored the black sea...

- Pressing the tape...

- 4 tracks late...

- Sound eject...

- All over the internet...

- Dreamish apple paralel...

- Was to feed an horse's mouth...

- Not any Galas shout...

- With water from a well...

- Dark had a color pattern scheme...

- Inside a mimic scene...

- Put on your earphones...

- Sounds in your bones...

- Just like Tom...

- Major Waits...

- Inside a song...

- Shiver and does shakes...

- At Santa Apolonia's I stood...

- Music was (again) my mood...

- Gazed towards its ceiling...

- Lost was my inner feeling...

- Out of nowhere...

- You asked me for a cigarette...

- Everywhere...

- Inside a bet...

- Lighter was gone...

- Pack had only one...

- More than telepathy...

- Gave you source of energy...

- Lithium was sparse...

- Into a Portuguese's farce...

- At Quinta da Regaleira was a play...

- During the day...

- With Young Gods scenery...

- More than empathy...

- In my mind...

- Gathered a storm's kind...

- Mjolnir was blind...

- Balder was lost inside a rhyme...

- Sif was telling us about time...

- In my bag...

- There was a lost rag...

- Lost cigarette was there...

- Not elsewhere...

- You said this to me:

"Helena, the door's by floor" 

"Don't you dare me lure" 

- I didn't understood you...

- French was not your language native...

- True...

- It was almost creative...

- Alone tribal entity...

- In synchronicity...

- There was a box match...

- Without patch...

- Gave you a cigarette...

- Lightened by a random tomcat...

- Women stood still...

- Guitar sounds were top hill...

- Thought this to myself:

"What can I do?"

"Lighter's gone" 

"Fading's blue?"

"Sintra's almost home" 

"Mouros castle" 

"Is an hustle" 

- It was fact...

- Losing my tact...

- Yelled at thee...

- MAN, FREE ME...

- In your shoes walking...

- Not talking...

- You told me that a viking's shield was near...

- Couldn't see it in the train station's atmosphere...

"Nevermind"

- You told me...

"Bairro Alto does chime"

- At Parque Eduardo VII suddenly was I...

- No lie...

- Playing a drum...

- For fun...

- Picked a book...

- It had a stylish look...

- Words weren't in Portuguese...

- Bought there a new dish...

- Outside any wish...



No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...