Friday, August 20, 2021

A love speech from my belle Isabel Berg to my heart

 


- My Love...

- No melting Man...

- Guided by a pen...

- hearts that melt...

- Shelt...

- 49...

- 18...

- You know what I mean...

- Copenhagen not inside a dream...

- Angels among the green...

- It was a war...

- Such a bore...

- My hair's a mess today...

- It's the state that you put me in...

- Heart does spin...

- Our love story...

- I'm thy mountain glory...

- Not a flirty thing...

- That people sing...

- Never serious you're...

- When I'm on your lap...

- Not far...

- Our quick nap...

- Love potion druids are making...

- Just like a Celtic's awakening...

- Put my hands on your eyes...

- Whisper "peeakboo"...

- Outside sighs...

- To you...

- No Fight Club...

- Drinking weiser bud...

- Listen to my heart beat...

- Really sweet...

- To understand you and me...

- Together by the sea...

- Easy it's...

- A simple eye's kiss...



- Bodies and minds...

- Thinking about all that shines...

- Always carry in my bag...

- Petal flowers that you gave me...

- Not a simple rag...

- Love free...

- Knowing how you're...

- Atlantean mirror shard...




- Thus, the world was created...

- Masquerade's faded...

- My love, wars foretold...

- Warriors bathed in Gold...

- Medals for what? 

- Courage and bravery?

- A bullet to kids shot?

- Faerietales of slavery...

- It's the name...

- Where a stain's blame...

- Our Siouxsie's song..,

- Banshees having fun...

- Björk didn't thought...

- About what was not...

- But you and me, my love? 

- We travel the earth...

- Sail the sea...

- Giving birth...

- To the verb "to be"...

- Never you or I walked away...

- It's our secret say... 

- Love you for more than 10.000 years...

- Without tears...

- Daughter told me that all seas must be sailed and all land must be nailed..

- Also that we're something real new..

- I really know that this is true...

- Characters don't carry flesh or blood...

- They ran river's flood...

- My inner being...

- With our ring...

- Nobody understand...

- How can you be my Man...

- More than memories...

- To cease...

- Not at a Labyrinth...

- Staring at common ink...

- Filling gaps...

- With maps...

- Inside a living draft...

- Made with craft...

- For years speak I to you...

- More than I really knew...

- Inside us deep...

- Not in some spaceship...

- Thy brain...

- Inside mine...

- Our love train...

- Does shine...

- Books that we both create...

- Never late...

- The beginning is the end and the end the beginning...

- Ourobouros mythology tale...

- Where our love's more than a feeling...

- Lights that dwell..




- I'm thy Belle/Isabel...

- Also thy shell...

- Like Ariadne's back home thread...

- Inside Theseus labyrinth's atmosphere...

- Is it true that everything that you write...

- Harbours also our together light? 

- Never our flame...

- Is tame...





No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...