Thursday, August 19, 2021

A short poem to Sue McEnnis


 

I was wandering a street where you live searching for your presence that's my essence.

You looked at me with your eyes filled with green inside a dream.

- You're a bunny reflection in action.

- You're a bat that seems like a cat...

- You're a clock with no block.

 You were telling me all this.

 I didn't knew what to do with you because you were wearing a pink dress while you were playing chess...

 You were also smoking a pipe...

 I wasn't clearly understanding where was the hype...

 You started posing me questions:

- Will you kiss my lips?

- Will you shake my hips? 

- Will you listen to my guitar bass?

- Will you watch with me some wandering star that's never far? 

 I didn't knew what to answer to you because suddenly a book was being thrown into my direction having yourself an angry look.

 You told me this: 

- Now Didi Wray has all the fun.

- Does she have a gun? 

 I was chewing a gum...

 You were telling me that you'll be gory for me deep inside a story.

 You were telling me that an orgasm is a masterclass if we held a glass...

 I was listening to silent air while observing every tiny detail of your hair.

 You told me this:

- I'll ask Bernardino Costantino to draw you with a hammer in a Nick Cave's ballad inside a human salad.

- I'll tell Didi that you're her husband to be.

- I'll tell Edward Stapleton that you're inside punkrock with a heart lock.

- I'll tell Karene Stapleton that you're a message from a dove talking about love.

- I'll tell Daria Kovaleva that you actually don't breathe at all when you're inside her phonecall...

- I'll tell Mascara that you told me that her blonde hair makes your head spin and spin inside a scream while you're having an ice-scream in a square red and that you were telling me that she's bad.

- I'll scream to all the world this: 

- HE HAS WORDS AS SWORDS.

- HE'S A SHARK ATTACK IN SOME PARK...

 I was trying to figure out what to tell you in my mind without being unkind.

 Suddenly your hands were around my throat and I didn't knew where was my coat.



No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...