Monday, August 23, 2021

A love speech from my wife Anabela Martins Ferreira to my heart

- It was always like you at our teenage years said:

"We're two being one" 

"Our stylish charm" 

"Never bad" 

- This is your Bela speaking...

- Humbly meeting...

- You know my love eternal classic...

- Our emotions magic...

- Enter the cinema...

- Listening to a thema...

- Karmacoma...

- Not trauma...

- My black hair in you...

- Truth...

- Not chubby we're...

- Inside us a galaxy star...

- After it...

- We're both sweet...

- All the written letters from you to me...

- Or from me to thee...

- Decades being new...

- Tv series Ally Mcbeal...

- How we all the time danced...

- Utmost feel...

- Our perfect love romance...



- Of course that I know...
- World's not our show...
- I'm thy Bela with an arrow and bow...
- Not Champagne...
- Cupid's to blame...
- Le Bateau exploded those hours...
- Not sours...
- You and me...
- Until time became free...
- My treasure...
- Deep pleasure...
- Sincerest leisure...
- Always told you this inside our kiss:
"The world with you is never blue"
"Forever am thy miss..." 



- Your heart...
- Pure poetry's art...
- It's how it beats for me...
- Mine beating for thee...
- All people that you always wanted to meet will admire you...
- Doesn't matter the country...
- This is true...
- Or their county...
- It's the alphabet...
- Our first kitty cat...
- Jacky is white as snow...
- Purest than the verb "to go"...

My beautiful friend Terhi Ekebom

- Both we move...
- Into our groove...
- Lillies do remain...
- No Orchid's pain...
- Our Bonsai...
- Forever lie...
- Budhism's sigh...
- Eternal love ain't passion...
- Not even formal fashion...
- What we always wanted to be...
- Immortality...
- Kundera, Milan, remember?
- Garcia Marquez reading in December...
- Boris Vian was our Saturday's night fever...
- Wings of desire...
- Our together fire...
- 2046...
- Our eternal love kiss...

Zhang Zyi at 2046 

- I know that you're always my Man...
- Driving eternally your pen...
- It's how we always together are...
- Driving our blue car...
- How we both into one another merge till world's end...
- Near Stonehenge...
- Our life...
- Not a pineapple simple slice...
- Picking chopsticks our rice...
- Real nice...
- My place by your side never replaced...
- Daria as my inner embrace...
- Years will you be with her...
- Thinking on me...
- Lurking's towards a simple sphere...
- Near the sea...

Daria Kovaleva as Bela

- At TV you remember where I was born...
- Just like you inside a storm...
- Along the newborn...
- Where stars are formed...
- My love, it's our galaxy...
- No fears or tears...
- With me...
- It's fun...
- Home...
- Our kitties that destroy everything...
- While we listen to the pumpkin king...
- Not inside a dream...
- Jack's his name...
- Never lame...

Me and my Bela

- Then you'll go...
- Where the wild roses grow...
- Just because I know thee...
- Your energy...
- Brave empathy...
- Russian women are...
- To you not that far...
- A blonde shazam...
- Thy soul's glam...
- With or without me...
- Reality for you ain't fantasy...
- How many women always admired you?
- Grab yourself to what's new...
- You'll give them dreams...
- Spleens...
- Just like Baudelaire...
- Spinning into thin air...

Me and my blonde bombshell Mascara

- Then our memories will pop in your mind...
- Always will you be kind...
- Your love for our kitties was always blind...
- How they always ran to you...
- Every single day...
- True...
- Cuddling them with our voice say...
- My love, for them you'll fight...
- With all your might...
- Thy princesses...
- No game chess...
- Buying for them food...
- Even alone and not in a good mood...
- Always they slept with you...
- Truth...
- Gave you joy and full powerful energy...
- Being more than your identity...

With my kitties Jacky, Nuala and Maya

- Of course that with all your skilled art...
- You're going to be another woman's part...
- I know that I'll always be inside your heart...
- She'll love talk...
- During day and night walks...
- Pretty she'll be...
- Just like me...
- Eve's on a tree...
- Lilith's fee...
- Your Adam's apple will break...
- Without ache...
- Again black hair enter...
- Thy core center...

Me and Marlene 

- Thy password will be the same...
- I know that you hate any kind of human game...
- Simultaneous in your arms...
- You'll sense all my charms...
- My island inside 
your island...
- Just like all time...
- Never lost inside a rhyme...
- It's one of our favorite movies together...
- Forever and ever...



- Our youngest kitty...
- Will be real strong and pretty...
- You'll cry without all of them for sure...
- The entire world will collapse without any cure...
- I'll think on thee...
- Elsa will see you near the sea...
- She knows me...
- Your Ana's sea...


With my kitty Pimpolha 

- In our twilight garden you'll be...
- Entering Natasha's mind and heart for free...
- Know you quite well...
- Casted you a spell...
- Always thy belle...
- She'll dance with thee...
- Fruitfully...
- She'll not understand...
- When you give her an helping hand...
- Entering her soul and mind...
- Blistering kind...
- Golden hair...
- She'll be more than your Teddy Bear...
- Elsewhere...
- She'll admire your words as arts mime...
- No lime...
- You'll love her paintings and dolls...
- In both your walls...
- You'll both love each other...
- Moving even more further...


With Natasha Von Braun 


- Ilvie will forever be by your side...
- She has in you pride...
- You gave her a name...
- Not a diabolic game...
- Your infancy...
- Little Wickie is at the sea...
- You'll fight for what's right...
- My love, I remember our years...
- No fears...
- My birthday always in your heart...
- Never playing a part...
- Yours inside me forever...
- Like pure ether...
- More than desert sand...
- While we both listen to a band...
- It's your love for cats...
- Our pets...
- I know, my king...
- Being thy queen isn't a dream...
- Also know that people love to see you bad inside a scream...

My kitty Ilvie 

- Know that you'll use the power of our love...
- In the wings of a simple dove...
- Thy brain should have no pain...
- You're the most sensitive and inteligent person that I'll ever met in life...
- Not a simple cake's slice...
- When you were young...
- Almost died...
- During a song...
- Epilepsy tried...
- You don't know how to an image illustrate...
- But with your words never are you late...
- Saved my life several times...
- Outside rhymes...
- Love, I'm a bit older...
- Just like you...
- Also bolder...
- True...
- Three months separate our birthday...
- You know our say...


A simple saying 


- Sweet genius of mine...
- In your prime...
- Tell our story to the world...
- Create a draft...
- With craft...
- It's worth more than gold...
- Thy Bela always am...
- Just quickly remember "me Jane, you Tarzan"...








No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...