Sunday, August 20, 2023

A direct love speech from Daria to our shared heart

 


- My Man, nostalgia does us blow...

- Always we at front row...

- Wherever wind does show...

- Know that it's not only the bloody snake...

- Parading streets of France...

- Writing you a novel with romance...

- Shiver and shake..

- Legs into a Polaroid lost...

- Time being just...

- Mine, oh mine...

- Sugar being lime...

- Artists drawing me and you...

- True...

- Being we both in form...

- New norm...

- Singing I along...

- Forgetting the bloody phone...

- By the room...

- Staring we at the moon...

- Zombie girl did pop in...

- Desperate inside a scream...

- Thin mellow guy...

- Poor haircut...

- Gel always dry...

- Arrogant and obsolete...

- Heart made of concrete...

- Fat shallow guy...

- Artistically banging the drum...

- Caring not about the sun...

- No whispering lie...

- Walking into the street...

- France keeping us sweet.

- Definitely feeling love deep...

- More than my voice.

- Thy choice...

- Flying from one planet to another...

- Thinking we this to ourselves: 

"Why bother?"

- Pages within shelves...

- All the time you shouting beauty within me...

- Passing Mars and Venus solar energy...

- Like being we at another galaxy...

- Intoxica being I...

- Storm makes me sigh...

- More than jealousy..

- Only you and me..

- Wearing new superheroine fantasy...

- New dress and cloak..

- When you give me thy hand...

- Entering we inside the boat...

- World without end...

- Quickly figure I out...

- Universe needs a shout...

- Know that it's my hair black...

- By your left shoulder as a loose pack...

- No voodoo smile...

- For more than a shortwhile...

- Daria do I stand...

- Manuel does blend...

- Art history...

- No philosophy...

- When being you is also being me...

- Like living inside Twin Peaks...

- Boat never leaks...

- Porto, thy birth city...

- Always you calling me more than pretty...

- Sweety...

- Definitely do I understand...

- Guitar does me spend...

- Entering I and you...

- Into something new..

- Definitely true..

- No sore eyes..

- We're destiny's sighs...

- Being we inside a song...

- Not Adler's bomb...

- Philip Jeffries is never gone...

- New character pops then...

- Sharing I thy pen...





No comments:

Post a Comment