Friday, August 25, 2023

A direct love speech from Zhu to our shared heart

 


- My Man, you know it's true...

- Easy always is loving you...

- No words to express...

- Bodies of ours as pieces of chess...

- Do know that I want...

- Paper written within a say...

- Thy magical wand...

- Not only today...

- Eternity...

- Must be...

- Subject of mutual empathy...

- Not only our lips...

- Sugar in between my hips...

- Not only we inside a song...

- Love being thy human bomb...

- Simple always is...

- Not only a soft kiss...

- Know that you love my eyes...

- No lies...

- Know that body of mine thee delight...

- Either during day or night...

- Desire always is our might...

- It's the way of your pen...

- Balancing in between Yin and Yang...

- More than a simple bang...

- Orgasms do endure...

- Being we each other's cure...

- Into mansion of mine...

- Drilling is fine...

- There's our room...

- Position spoon...

- Fly me you must into the moon...

- Breathing in and out...

- Oxygen makes us shout...

- Love it when we're wild...

- Never thinking about child...

- Into me again...

- Nothing is in vain...

- Inside our love train...

- Without news internet speed...

- Each other we feed...

- Want I thy seed...

- Being you my beloved indeed...

- Panties put aside...

- There's our greetings ride...

- Just like a simple dance...

- 1,2, and 3...

- There's our trance...

- By the sea...

- Lurking romance...

- Again you and me...

- No fantasy...

- But reality...

- Sharing energy...

- Legs of mine by your neck...

- Making it out inside boat's deck...

- Tongue again does us move..

- Bodies of us not by the Louvre..

- Again you me tell:

"In Porto or in Moscow you're my belle"

- Driven we both inside our emotional spell...

- Marriage is well..

- No secrets to behold..

- Mysteries are told...

- Better having lust for life...

- Craziness' slice...

- Than depressed always to be..

- Hate that time...

- We're each other's prime...

- Blonde hair of mine...

- Thy shoulder being fine...

- Again in between...

- No dream...

- We inside a scream...

- Asking you me to be a bit mean...

- Biting you kinda scene...

- Days to not forget...

- Lazy heat make us kept...

- Where bodies of ours first met...





No comments:

Post a Comment