Friday, August 11, 2023

Sequential love story/arts project - Part 64 - International artists

 

Daria being a woman who I love 

Alexandra being a woman who I love along a page of masterpiece book "V for Vendetta" by British artists Alan Moore and David Lloyd 

Hélia being a woman who I love along a shot of masterpiece vynil record "V for Vendetta

Alexandra being a woman, who I love an artwork based on "The Corpse Bride" movie directed by Tim Burton  along a page of masterpiece book "V for Vendetta" by British artists Alan Moore and David Lloyd 

Photo by Russian artist Sergei Romanov and a still from "The Last Kingdom" TV series featuring Faroese singer Eivor 

Alexandra being a woman who I love along a page of masterpiece book "V for Vendetta" by British artists Alan Moore and David Lloyd

A phenomenal picture of Faroese singer Eivor with her first drum 

A saying in Faroese along pics of Alexandra that's a woman who I love 

Alexandra being a woman who I love along masterpiece book "V for Vendetta" by British artists Alan Moore and David Lloyd

Interview to Faroese singer Eivor along artworks by French artist Walter Minus 

Alexandra and Janina being women who I love along a page of masterpiece book "V for Vendetta" by British artists Alan Moore and David Lloyd

Faroese singer Eivor along a pic by Russian photographer Sergei Romanov 

Alexandra and Anna being women who I love along a page of masterpiece book "V for Vendetta" by British artists Alan Moore and David Lloyd

Faroese singer Eivor along a shot by Russian photographer Sergei Romanov 

Daria being a woman who I love along a picture by Russian photographer Sergei Romanov 

Faroese singer Eivor along a picture from Russian photographer Sergei Romanov 

A picture from Russian artist Sergei Romanov along a shot of Portuguese artist Esgar Acelerado exhibition 

A magnificent shot from Actress Michelle Reis by Australian photographer Christopher Doyle 

A Fabulous painting by British artist Robert Del Naja 

Daria being a woman who I love along a tribute artwork to Wong Kar Wai's masterpiece movie "Chungking Express

Irina being a woman who I love along a poster of masterpiece movie "The Hand" by Wong Kar Wai 

Daria, Janina, Irina and Anna being women who I love along a tribute photography to masterpiece movie "Fallen Angels" directed by Wong Kar Wai 

Mascara, Alexandra, Joana, Ksenia and Janina being women who I love along a poster of masterpiece movie "Hiroshima, mon amour" and a still from "The Grandmaster" by Wong Kar Wai featuring Chinese actress Zhang Zhyi 

Janina, Daria, Hélia, Alexandra and Zhu being women who I love along a poster of masterpiece movie "Fallen Angels" by Wong Kar Wai 

Hélia being a woman who I love along a cinema book showcasing Wong Kar Wai's movies 

Janina being a woman who I love along a Viking statue in Spain 

Poster from "The Last Kingdom" TV series and a phenomenal shot with Faroese singer Eivor 

Poster of a retrospective dedicated to Wong Kar Wai movies along stills of Anna, Janina and Hélia being women who I love 

Janina being a woman who I love along posters for "Chungking Express", "Fallen Angels" and "In The Mood For Love" from Wong Kar Wai 

Janina being a woman who I love along shots from Wong Kar Wai's movies 

Janina being a woman who I love along shots from Wong Kar Wai's movies 

Alexandra being a woman who I love along a David Lynch's still

Alexandra being a woman who I love along masterpiece book Daredevil : Born Again by American artists Frank Miller and David Mazzuchelli 

Daria, Ksenia, Hélia and Alexandra being women who I love along a quote that I love 

Anna, Janina and Daria being women who I love along a tribute artwork to Neil Gaiman's The Sandman by Argentine artist Carlos Dearmas 

Anna being a woman who I love along a tribute artwork to Golden Age Sandman character by Argentine artist Carlos Dearmas 

Alexandra being a woman who I love along masterpiece book Daredevil/Elektra: Love and War by American artists Frank Miller and Bill Sienkiewicz 

A page of masterpiece book "V for Vendetta" with "V's" Viking funeral along a pic of Janina that is a woman who I love 

Poster of "In The Mood For Love" directed by Wong Kar Wai 

Janina, Daria and Hélia being women who I love along Jack and Sally characters from Tim Burton's masterpiece "The nightmare before Christmas" along "Johnny, the homicidal maniac" character by American artist Jhonen Vasquez 

Anna and Janina being women who I love along Barron Storey's book "Watch Journal" and a Siouxsie Sioux's still

Daria being a woman who I love 

Page from American artist Bill Sienkiewicz for masterpiece book "Love and War" written by Frank Miller 

Still from masterpiece movie "Long Day's Journey Into The Night" by Chinese director Bi Gan 

Still from Faroese singer Eivor and a book from American artist Barron Storey "The Marat/Sade Journals

Still from Siouxsie Sioux 



Janina, Alexandra, Zhu and Daria being women who I love along some of my Portuguese book editions from writers Fernando Pessoa and Albert Camus 

Daria being a woman that I love along an artwork by British artist Dave McKean 

Alexandra, Ksenia and Janina being women who I love along an artwork by American artist Marc Hempel for Neil Gaiman's The Sandman character 

Janina, Anna, Alexandra and Ksenia being women that I love along a still from Vikings TV series

"The Last Kingdom" TV series poster along pics of Alexandra, Janina and Ksenia being women who I love

Daria being a woman who I love along a still from "The Last Kingdom" TV series

Daria, Anna, Janina being women who I love along stills from Miyazaki's movies "Princess Mononoke" and "Spirited Away" along a marvelous book edition of The Sandman saga written by Neil Gaiman 

Astonishing artwork based on Thyphoid Mary character by American artist Bill Sienkiewicz 

Poster of "The Last Kingdom" TV series

Poster of masterpiece movie "Mulholland Drive" directed by David Lynch and an astonishing artwork based on Neil Gaiman's Destiny character by American artist Bill Koeb 

Janina, Ksenia, Daria and Alexandra being women who I love 

Anna, Irina and Janina being women who I love

Janina, Alexandra and Daria being women who I love 

Janina being a woman who I love along a fascinating artbook featuring Wong Kar Wai's movies 

Ksenia being a woman who I love along artworks by French artist Walter Minus 

Laura being a woman who I love along a fascinating book edition of The Invisibles saga by Scottish writer Grant Morrison

Daria, Anna and Irina being women who I love along book cover of GN Daredevil : Love and War by American artists Frank Miller and Bill Sienkiewicz

Portuguese book edition of a magnificent Jodorowsky oeuvre along a pic of Daria being a woman who I love 




No comments:

Post a Comment