Monday, August 28, 2023

A direct love speech from Mascara to our shared heart

 


- My Man, come on you do know...

- Loving you ain't a show...

- Just one time more...

- By perception's door..

- There's desire in you and me...

- Being we mutual energy...

- Going we never way back.

- Feelings do not lack...

- In between me and you...

- Our marriage ain't blue...

- Again new...

- There's our ring...

- Never do we spoil truth...

- Summer ain't spring...

- Let's together form...

- Bodies' norm..

- Do know that..

- We're not an art fact...

- Remember I...

- Within no lie...

- Tongue of mine does sigh...

- It's our name...

- When we both catch the train...

- Love's not in vain...

- Blonde hair of mine...

- No need for poetry's rhyme...

- Kiss me more than times 4...

- Always we by the shore...

- Never small...

- It's how we both vision the world...

- Inside our own nature's call...

- Plug me in...

- Not inside any dream...

- Definitely wanna scream...

- There's our bodies disposal's scheme...

- Loving you more than coffee's cream...

- Pulling in...

- Scenario's inside no pin...

- Thy angel I being...

- Say again...

- Nature's to blame...

- Fertility time...

- Being we in our prime...

- There's our child...

- Not a boy...

- But a girl...

- Don't want it to be mankind's toy...

- Her world will never be small...

- Do know that...

- Together we're more than fact...

- Enter again...

- Rubber is to blame...

- Dancing we together inside our room...

- Kiss me beyond sun and moon...

- Want I not to fall that soon...

- Whisper I to you again:

"Love of mine, definitely having we no shame"

"No wicked game"

"Let's kiss our eternal stain"

- Within our new tattoo..

- Universe becomes new...

- Estafeta also loves thee...

- Fill up our energy...

- No morality...

- We're reality...

- Caress again my face...

- Finger as a lace...

- Me forever embrace...

- Don't care about whispers or cries...

- Body of ours always tries...

- Within no sighs...

- Reverse the stage...

- Now is my pace...

- Down and up...

- Climbing towards the top...

- No missionary's thing...

- We're always what we do bring...

- Humming I times 2...

- Always me and you...

- Porto's city us hold...

- Together we'll never be cold...





No comments:

Post a Comment