Friday, August 25, 2023

A direct love speech from Marie to our shared heart

 


- Man, dare you not to be...

- Collapsed energy...

- Do know that it's not only my coat...

- But our love boat...

- Signal's red...

- Love when you drive me mad...

- Definitely not in Spring...

- Surely in Summer being...

- Wearing thy gift ring...

- Trying to figure out its mean...

- Do know that I can...

- Figure out thy ink's pen...

- Everything to do...

- When it's only me and you...

- Kissing each other we endure...

- No voodoo's cure...

- I do not know..

- We come and go...

- Feeling that weird desire...

- Thy heart in my right hand...

- Eternal flame's pyre...

- Without end...

- Forget I about Barbie or Ken...

- Prefer you as my Action-Man...

- Love being thy G.I. Jane...

- You're the one to blame...

- Touching me never in vain...

- Kissing we times 2...

- Easy it ain't loving you...

- To understand thy mind...

- Hearing thy heart beat...

- Always kind...

- Deliciously treat...

- Kinda sweet...

- Bodies of ours moving deep...

- Do know that...

- Being you Portuguese for fact...

- Latin culture's intact...

- Not only our dance...

- Novel ain't our written romance...

- Inside my bra..

- Listen you to a star...

- Never being we that far...

- Thy jeans...

- Knowing who we're

- In my bed...

- By all means...

- Driving me mad...

- Never to forget...

- Our act...

- Being we in everything...

- Outside any kind of dream...

- Touching I thy hair...

- Feeling electricity everywhere...

- There's the tip of thy fingers...

- Surely towards me lingers...

- It's not only how we together move...

- Do know that I can...

- I should...

- Grab thy pen...

- My mood...

- Without glass...

- But with class...

- Inside our pass...

- To me you must be just...

- Not only some question of lust...

- One more time in you do I trust...

- It's the beauty of thy birth city...

- Makes me feel more sweetie...

- With expression and sound...

- Rumble we both round and round...

- Bodies of ours always lost and found...

- Sweetness must we become...

- Each other's pleasure's zone...

- You're always like this...

- Never forgetting a single kiss...

- Feel I not only your name...

- There's no shame...

- Love ain't a silly game...






No comments:

Post a Comment