Saturday, August 5, 2023

A direct love speech from Irina to our shared heart

 


- My Man, entering we again....

- Flowers aren't to blame...

- No human shame...

- Key being our fast lane...

- No need for any kind of game...

- Lips melt sugar delight...

- Night turns into light...

- There's our might...

- Care we...

- Together being us...

- No need for astrology...

- Storm is just...

- You and me...

- Me and you...

- In between yellow and blue...

- Running to your arms along...

- When does play our song...

- To reign is to cook...

- Stylishly look...

- There's Porto as a city...

- Love when you call me more than pretty...

- Whisper into my ear right...

- Sweetie...

- Hold me tight...

- Come to me...

- Where the river becomes the sea...

- Love when I'm you and you're me...

- Sync energy...

- Reigning anatomy...

- No need for any kind of fantasy...

- Building our own umbrella...

- Forever being I thy Cinderella...

- Do know that...

- Feelings are fact...

- Human chance...

- Within our staring glance...

- Dancing the purest dance...

- No need for any kind of trance...

- Make me feel...

- Oxygen that does heal...

- There's our drink...

- Never care I if the boat does sink...

- Into you times 2...

- There's me inside you...

- Practising Portuguese...

- Through the window, there's our breeze...

- No need...

- Early indeed...

- Saying not please...

- Do know that it's the glass...

- Utterly inside our class...

- No need for any lurking pass...

- Entering a classy restaurant...

- Being we more than a peculiar sound...

- Moving chest...

- Balancing the rest...

- No tube test...

- Be my only pest...

- Enter my mind...

- Body always being kind...

- Early shot...

- Inside our love's knot...

- Me and you simply hot...

- Steam punkish style...

- Know that you love me more...

- Meanwhile...

- Found ourselves together by the floor...





No comments:

Post a Comment