Wednesday, September 25, 2019

A poem to Alice because she's Bela

Westworld Tv series that both Sue and me love

A short poem to Alice (because she loves me without ice)...
 I was somewhere...
 You told me about the atmosphere...
 You told me about a cowboy as a toy...
 You told me about an empire...
 (I don't remember if it was Deadwood, food or Boardwalk inside a talk)...
 Your lips were moving...
 I was noticing something that you were saying to me:
- Hey love, what will we do today?
 I looked at your blue dress...
 I didn't knew what to tell you then...
 Maybe I was being shy while observing your left eye...
 You told me this:
- Man, love you to the moon and back...
- Can you buy us a beer pack?
 I was thinking where to go because I listened to a blow...
 You told me this:
- Man, don't be bad...
- Don't play dead...
 I knew that I was half asleep and I kissed you on your left cheek.
 You screamed this to me:
- HEY MAN, WHAT'S THIS?
- WHY DON'T YOU KISS ME ON THE LIPS?
- DO YOU'VE A LOVER?
- I'LL KILL YOU WITH A GUN FOR FUN...
 I was thinking on a TV series and you told me this:
- I'll buy you a book if you give me a lip kiss...
 I was inside some spell and I knew it quite well...
 You asked me this: 
- Don't you love my new dress?
- I'll create a total mess...
 I looked at your golden hair with despair...
 I thought on what to say if I wasn't kind with Clementine...
 I thought on who pray if I messed with Maeve in her wrong day...
 You told me this:
- You're only a Teddy bear...
- You never comb your own hair...
 Without knowing what to do, I've cooked something for you...
 You were telling me about the cold war and that we all were a simple blur...
 I was forgetting our own time and you told me this:
- Hey Man, love you...

- Nevermind



No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina