Thursday, September 19, 2019

Poems to Manuela because she's Bela





01


A poem to Manuela Egle
You are there...
This is a fact...
I was here...
This was an act...
You told me about some new sound that you found...
- Bright colors are always in my mind...
- Please Man, be kind...
 You said...
  A sentence by you was in a continuous loop in my heart:
"Please hold the line" 
"Please hold the line" 
"Please hold the line" 
 You told me this:
- Hey Man, don't start...
 We were watching summer gone at home...
 We were thinking about a story to write with our own sight...
 You told me this:
- You're light...
- Be bright...
- You're my sight...
- Use you might...
- Be a knight...
- Let's enjoy the night...
 You were cooking raw fish...
 You were putting it into a dish...
 There was juice on the kitchen table...
 I remember that weren't being stable...
 You told me something about maps...
 You told me something about cats...
 You told me something about flowers...
 You told me something for hours...
 You weren't wearing a coat and I sure wasn't in any boat...
 Your beauty lie inside yourself when you were telling me something about magic being spread in the air...
 I quickly remembered how pretty was your hair...
 - Birds fly real high...
 You told me that they do not lie...
 There was a moment inside a rhyme when you told me this: 
- Hey Man, you know that we've time...

02



A poem to Manuela Egle
We were in a boat...
There was no sign of a coat...
 You were telling me:
- Man, don't look into the river...
- Don't make my body tremble inside a spell...
- You know that I'm belle...
 I didn't knew what to do, so I asked you:
- Are you still in love by me?
- Will we meet ourselves near the sea? 
 You were wearing black while we were searching for a snack...
 You asked me this:
- Hey Man...
- My vacations days are over...
- What am I going to do knowing that my days will turn themselves into blue?
 I've answered you this: 
- I'll fade into you...
 You asked me this:
- Hey Man, is it true that you'll be something new?
 I didn't knew what to answer you so I whispered these words to your right ear :
- Maybe I'm in love for you for true...
  I remember that I was picking you a flower by the hour...
 You shouted at me:
- MAN, DON'T BE BITTER OR SOUR.
 I was harmless with a t-shirt and you told me that you wanted to wear my jeans by all means...
 You asked me this:
- Are you happy or sad?
I answered you:
- You know that I love the color blue...
 You were telling me about the food that we had near some riverbed...
 You were telling me of the sea shore and how the water was asking you to be inside it forever more...
 Your smile was gentle and kind and I knew that you weren't stealing my mind...
 You told me something about my heart for a start...
 You told me about lemons and ice and everything that's nice...
 You told me that we should play cat and mice...
 You even told me that in a glorious day, we were going to be near some bay...
 You told me that we didn't have any bills to pay...
 You told me that your green dress wasn't a mess...
 I was listening to you shouting me this:
- MAN, LET'S SAIL INSIDE A SPELL...
- I'LL BE YOUR MORNING BELL...
 There was something out of cast in our past and you told me this:

- Our present's strong when we know that we aren't wrong..

03


A short poem to Manuela Egle
You told me that we were in September...
You told me something about November...
You told me something about Summer and a drummer...
You told me that in order to be king, a queen shouldn't be a dream...
You told me about how sparrows sang inside a bang...
You told me about ice and stone and we were flesh and bone...
You told me to always stare at some star that's never far...
You told me to reach and teach what's to unleash...
You told me about a chair...
You told me about a stair...
You told me that my heart was a fish that swam with some dish...
You told me that when is hot that we should wear light clothes near boats...
You told me several and several things that I never understood what it all means...
 So, we're here...
We're there...
We're kind with our mind...
We're an empty space inside a race...
We're a blank page in the ice age...
We're somewhere to be when we shout at the sea...
Being you is being summer born inside a storm...
 You told me...
 You said...

 You weren't mad or sad...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina