Wednesday, September 25, 2019

A poem to Thania because she's Bela

01



A short poem to Thania 
You're here this is a fact...
I'm there and this isn't an act...
You tell me about a doll that's strange...
I don't know what to say to you since stonehenge...
You tell me about churches and buses...
You question me with your look while gazing into a book...
You and I ain't a lie...
I and you means true...
You tell me this inside a kiss:
- One plus one makes us run while having fun...
I don't know what to write to you...
You shout me this as if it was something new:
- HEY MAN, LOVE YOU...
I'm listening to your playlist and you insist:
- Hey...
- Man...
- Love...
- You...
I'm wearing sunglasses...
You tell me something about masterclasses...
You tell me that I've coffee with honey...
I tell you all the times that you're a funny bunny...
Music is on the air...
You tell me something about my head...
You show me your bed...
You tell me about a toy that isn't dead...
I don't know what to say to you when in a continuous act as fact you whisper this to me:
- Love thee...
- You're free...
- There's no spell...
- I'm your morning bell...


































No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina