Wednesday, September 25, 2019

A poem to Grazia Ferraro because she's Bela

01

A poem to Grazia Ferraro
We're in your heart...
You asked me this:
- Hey Man, where do we start?
I didn't knew what to say to you, so I drank orange juice and tried to think of a dream with cream... 
 Your lovely dress had lots of colours and flowers.... 
 I was only wearing a t-shirt in where could be read "bela lugosi's dead". 
 You were laying in a sofa and not a bed... 
 You whispered this to my left ear:
- Hey Man, I've cooked you something that you love with spice.
 I instantly asked you this:
- Do our drinks have ice? 
You quickly observed my eyes and told me that my interrogation was because of some pagan nation... 
You told me this:
- I'm latina..
- I''ll murder you with a kiss... 
It was real odd when without my sunglasses I was trying to learn new classes... 
Your body was a smile... 
Your soul was bold... 
Your heart was on fire... 
You told me that I should always bring something inside a ring... 
You're a belladonna... 
You were me and you together synched with songs that were love inside a dove... 
You told me this:
- Hey Man, in and out...
- No shout...
- Let's go out...
I was gazing at your golden hair and suddenly it seemed that I was gathering a bit of fresh air... 
Your body was moving... 
Your mirror was framed without shame... 
My body was near you when we were watching football for true... 
You asked me for a picture... 
You asked me to be you and me for free... 
You asked me to come with you near the sea...
 I was telling you this inside a kiss:
- I'm latin and I love black satin...
- Try to be me while I picture thee...
- I'll be you while creating for us something new... 
We ran... 
We were ourselves inside a bang... 
You told me this:
- The past passed by so fast..
- Hey Man, will you be my present and future in our fun house?
- I promise that I will wear your favorite blouse... 
I looked at your lips, grabbed your hips and suddenly we were inside a dance in some sort of romance.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina