Thursday, September 19, 2019

Poem to Marika Baldini because she's Bela

01


A short poem to Marika Baldini 
You got a shot...
You were telling me that it was hot...
You drove your own way...
You told me where to stay...
- Rome is fun...
You told me this while pointing me a gun...
I was really scared then...
I didn't knew what to do as a man...
I know that you had pretty eyes...
I know that you weren't telling me any lies...
I know that you had pretty lips...
I know that you danced with your hips...
- Rio de Janeiro...
You said this to me.
- Are you talking about Brazil?
- Are you for real?
I've asked you this...
You told me about some joy to me when you were hugging Christ's statue for free while saying this to me: 
- I'm latina and italiana...
- I'm not a baiana... 
I asked you this:
- Do you speak Portuguese?
You answered me this:
- Hey Man, come on please...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina