Wednesday, September 25, 2019

A poem to Isabel Berg because she's Bela

01

A poem to Isabel Berg (because loving me is loving you).
 You told me that you were born in some storm...
 You told me ancient stories where days came and gone inside smoke as some sort of joke.
 I was reading somewhere this:
"We're the granddaughters of the witches you couldn't burn".
 In my mind, words made an echo and a peekaboo was something new, when I reminded something that was on my head:
- We're Magus...
- We're magicians...
- We don't deal with politicians...
You told me this:
- Hey Man, you can conquer the world without a single sword by mirroring in your heart only a word...
 I was looking into your beautiful eyes while thinking about a ride with pride...
 You were telling me this:
- You've a viking heart for a start...
- You've a mind that's kind...
- You've choice inside your voice...
 The sun was on our faces and we couldn't smile for a while...
 I was telling you this:
- Come with me into the sea where we used to be...
- Come with me and let's plant a tree...
- Come with me and we are going to be free...
- Come with me and everybody will see where our hearts will be...
 Your red hair was everywhere...
 Without paper and without a boat, I remember that I gave you my coat...
 You were poetry being written by my hand without a simple end...
 You were emotions running wild when we spoke about some child...
 You were path...
 You were math...
 You were light...
 You were insight...
 You even taught me how to preach...
 Devotion was in our hearts to reach...
 I didn't knew if being me was being you...
 You told me that you plus me were the sea...
 Paganism was everywhere...
 You told me that our souls were nowhere...
 You told me about a river...
 You told me that sometimes you shiver...
 You told me that your face belongs to the human race...
 You told me about fire and ice while magic was in the sky...
 You told me that heaven wasn't ragnarok...
 You told me that you were in some dock...
 You told me that a Magus do what everybody knows that's true...
 I've told you that I love you...
 You've told me that this wasn't something new...
 You were dreaming a dream when magic was found in a simple pound...
 I've told you about a book and about your look...
 I've told you how astonishing you're when you aren't far...
 You told me that 500 years ago, Magalhães sailed all over the world and they told him that he was a fool for being cool...
 You told me that a writer isn't a lighter or a fighter...
 You told me that a master of words doesn't know how to deal with swords...
 You told me about how our hearts beat...
 You even told me about what we were going to eat...
 I didn't thought at all...
 Witches and magicians are always free where you and me were by the sea...
 I've told you this: 
- You're pretty as a picture...
- Smarter than a fox...
- Stronger than an ox...
 You told me that being me while being you was something new...

02


No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina