Thursday, September 19, 2019

Poem to Latvian musician Jana Hermann because she's Bela


01


A poem to Jana Hermann that is a magnificient musician and my friend.
 I was somewhere near a tree and you were telling me :
- Come here...
- Let's smell the sun for fun without a gun... 
 I wasn't understanding what you were saying to me, so I started counting till tree... 
 You continued telling me this: 
 - Let's have fun while banging a drum..
 We were listening to Death in Vegas while visioning a painting by Degas... 
 We didn't knew what to do when inside a shout somebody told us this: 
 - GAME OUT... 
 You were freaking out while telling me this:
- Hey Man, I was wearing a dress not made to impress... 
 I remember that it isn't still September and that you put in me a smile for a while.
 You asked me this: 
 - Will we eat rice while playing dice? 
 I was looking at some chinese food and it served my mood... 
 You were continuously asking me this:
- Hey Man...
- Where's your pen?
- Will we climb a mountain and drink water from a fountain?
 I didn't knew what to answer to you because my heart was trembling a bit from the start.
 You shouted this to me: 
 - I LOVE CHESS...
 - MAN, LOOK AT THIS MESS... 
 In my mind I was feeling real kind.
 These words were on my thought:
- Maybe not...
Then you asked me this:
- Hey Man...
- What's going on? 
- Do you want me to drive the car?
- Do you think that the cigarette's store will give you a lighter with a printed firefighter?
 I was thinking on what you were asking me and these sentences poped out on my head: 
- Beauty lies in the eye...
- Answer no lie...
- Lay down on the grass...
- Act with class...
- Drink from a glass... 
 You were once again shouting this to me:
- HEY MAN...
- I'LL RIP UP ALL YOUR MAGAZINES...
- THEY DON'T HAVE ANY MEANS...
- YOU MUST WEAR YOUR JEANS... 
 I was listening to starpower in a single hour.
 Sonic Youth was our truth... 
 You told me that you'll spy me with your little eye... 
 I suddenly was amazed when you told me this:
- Let's go to a race in a human embrace...
- We'll bang the drums in a short time without any rhyme... 
A cat passed by us and asked us : 
- Hey you...
- Yes...
- You...
- Where's my meal?
- Will you give me rice and fish without a dish?  

02

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina