Thursday, September 19, 2019

A poem to Marina Miller because she's Bela


01


A short poem to Marina Miller
I remember that I was gazing at a mountain and drinking water from a fountain... 
 A traveller appeared in front of me... 
 She was Marina and asked me this:
- The wine is fine...
- Will you lead me to a velvet goldmine?
 I was smoking a cigarette... 
 She told me something about the internet... These sentences came out of her pretty mouth:
- I'll give you a smile for a while...
- There's food in here if you're in the mood... Marina didn't sang... 
 She even doesn't think about the big bang... Her hair is a pure lace... 
 She has the devil's embrace... 
 She tells me this:
- Hey you...
- Yes...
- YOU...
- Are you an umbrella gazing towards Bela? - Don't you know that he was dead in a bed?
 I wasn't understanding Marina at all because we weren't still approaching Fall... 
 Those were her words when she gave me a call:
- Hey, you aren't small at all... 
 Maybe I was at Red Square thinking on something to do that was completely new... Marina was repeating these words to me:
- Travel...
- Time...
- Rhyme...
- Kind...
- Math...
- Path...
- Day...
- May...
I was observing her eyes and where her beauty lies... 
Words popped out of my head:
- Be spare...
- Eat fish...
- Be aware...
- With the dish... 
She told me about ink in her kitchen sink... She told me about a cat and a nap... 
She told me how the world spin inside a pin... She told me something about Spring and even a person named Ling... 
A sparrow asked me this: 
- Will you be caught with an arrow?
You were telling me something about rings and what the future brings...
You were telling me that your black dress wasn't a mess... 
You were telling me something about the sea that echoed time for you and me... 
I was listening to Scottish noise that was wise and bright as pure light... 
You told me something about two thousand and nineteen colours in a rainbow that could be seen in flowers...
 I remember that the pool was cool...
 I remember that we were listening to a train that came in our direction in vain...
And without us knowing nothing at all...
We were both staring at a blank wall...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina