Thursday, September 19, 2019

Poem to Flo Marincea because she's Bela



01


A short poem to Flo Marincea 
 Maybe,  just maybe...
You told me this while smoking a cigarette while observing the bloody internet.
 I was a bit amnesiac and you told me this: 
- Write... 
- Be bright... 
- Fight... 
- Use your might...
I didn't knew then what to write to you because smoke was on my eyes and I also  didn't knew where my pen lies... 
 Your hands were at home... 
 Your mind was on the phone... 
 Your head was inside your heart for a start... Your lips formed these words in my direction:
- Hey Man...
- We need booze...
- What are we going to lose?
 I remember that a storm was in a street while we were staring at a newborn... 
 You asked me this:
- Hey Man...
- Where do my beauty lies?
I answered you this:
- Deep into your eyes...
Smoke was everywhere and we were mirroring people passing by on the street coming out of nowhere... 
 You were eating pasta and I didn't knew if salt was inside a map or in a quick nap... 
 You shouted this to me: 
- MAN...
- DON'T JOKE...
- REMEMBER THAT WE ARE INSIDE A BOAT... I was observing the river and I was a bit afraid thinking if I could instantly swim after your scream... 
 You asked me this:
- Do you remember that tree where we used to be?
 I wasn't understanding a thing because I was trying to figure out the flavour of our ice-cream...
 I didn't knew what to answer you, because I was observing you in black and white for true... 
 You asked me this:
- Are you colour blind?
- Where's your mind?
 I wasn't smoking at all and I knew then that we were approaching The Fall...
 You were telling me this:
- Never forget about the hall...
- Never forget that we aren't playing football...
 I didn't knew what you meant because music was playing really loud and I remember that we were in a crowd... 
 I've thought on a melody... 
 I've thought on the sea... 
 I've thought about you and me being free... You told me this:
- Be sweet inside a bliss...
- Remember that serpent's do hiss... 
 I looked at a garden where mother nature was mature and answered you this:
- Treasure is a cake in some lake and I know that pleasure always will be a treasure...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina