Wednesday, September 25, 2019

A poem to baby bambi because she's Bela

01

A poem to Baby Bambi
Being here and there...
You ask me this:
- Hey Man, do you swear?
 I don't know what to say to you when you ask me about how was my day.
 Your long hair starts to be more mature and less nature...
- It's true that in Red Square snow is gold for our soul... 
You said this to me...
I was watching football games...
Thinking about names...
And you continued reciting something from some sort of tale about a whale.
- When the world was something to discover, we used joy instead of a toy...
- When whales sing, it's their time to be inside a spell of a belle...
- When goblins or faeries sends us their wishes we must listen to ocean breezes...
- When we see a cat in the dark we must vision a bat in a park...
- When trees are standing still, we must ask the whales about some hill...
- When Moscow in Europe is, we must kiss its soul in a bliss...
- When a country's wild, we must ask it for its child...
 I didn't knew what to answer you because it was true that the country was huge and in its waters, we should swim with a coat (even if we were in some boat). You asked me this:
- Hey Man, where's your pen?
- Have you left it near the sea where we used to be?
 We were in a restaurant then and and I deeply thought about your beauty and "what is not..." 
You were telling me this:
- Be stone...
- Be bone...
- Be flesh...
- Be caress...
- Be heart...
- Be a start...
I was deeply thinking on what you were telling me while meditating for free...
- There's cold in the atmosphere, being there is being here... 
The sun seemed to us like a gun... 
You asked me for a drink... 
I didn't knew if my pen still had ink...
- Blue and white...
You said...
- Be my knight...
- Be my sight...
- Turn night into light...
I was confused in a frenzy state because I wasn't remembering what we ate...
You were telling me this:
- We'll be the sea...
- We'll both act free..
- We'll be you and me...
- We'll be whatever nature wants us to be...
- You know that we'll never be a sigh in a morning lie... 
 I was reading your words... 
At the time it seemed to me, feelings of something bold among the gold...


02


No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina