Thursday, September 19, 2019

A poem to Giorgia Venturini because she's Bela


01


A short poem to Giorgia Venturini 
You are here...
It is a fact inside an act...
You're latin in a green dress made of Satin... You're still here and there...
I take a smoke while I observe you inside a joke... 
 You tell me this:
- Hey Man...
- Love football in the pitch where everything's at reach... 
 You tell me that you descend from the Roman Empire... 
You tell me that inside your hand there's fire... You tell me to look into your eyes... 
You tell me that it's where your beauty lies... I'm finishing my cigarette while thinking on a movie... 
You ask me this: 
- Is it groovy?
I don't know what to answer you because my coat suddenly turns itself into a boat... 
You tell me this:
- Man, cats lie...
- They don't use a tie...
- In the beautiful game a play to be is a ball roaming free...
You ask me this:
- Do you love Mourinho as a coach?
I answer you this:
- He's Portuguese and he's not a ghost...
You continue asking me this:
- Portugal is a strange land...
- You've everything at hand...
I observe how you move...
You're always into some king of groove...
You are there....
This is fact...
I think on a star that is never far...
I think on a book inside your look...
I don't think...
I don't have my hands full with ink...
You tell me this:
- Hey Man, don't drive fast with words...
- They aren't Roman swords...
I don't know what to answer you when you smile towards me out of the blue... 
 You sigh a bit... 
 You laugh inside a trick or treat... 
 Lights shine your hair without despair...
You tell me something in August about a Roman emperor and that his name wasn't a shame... 
 Suddenly Fellini, Antonioni, Moretti and Visconti's movies were on my mind... 
 You tell me to be kind... 
 You tell me about an island that wasn't far and that was guided by a star... 
 You tell me something about Tiki Taka and I was thinking at the time in Osaka... 
 I tell you how a well made counter attack is the prettiest thing in football where sometimes passion lack.... 
 Inside my soul was the glorious day with both Mou and Cristiano in Real Madrid's  play... You told me that these moments were good times when football were rhymes and rhymes...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina