Thursday, September 19, 2019

Love story Chesca Legge because she's Bela

01


A love story to Chesca Legge 
I remember that we were actually in july and that you were deep inside a sigh.
You told me:
- I love you...
I was out there somewhere with you thinking about what's new... 
You repeated the same sentence over and over by my left ear...
- I LOVE YOU...
- I LOVE YOU...
- I LOVE YOU...
- I...
- LOVE...
- YOU... 
We were near some beach within our reach... You were asking me this:
- What must I do to show you that this is true?
 I remember that we were listening to a band named Migala... 
 You were telling me about some CURE and that all you wanted was to be with me inside a honey bee... 
 I wasn't understanding you then because I was trapped in a dream act and I didn't knew how to react... 
 You offered me wine and told me that we were going to be fine... 
 We were listening to a strangled star... You were showing me your scar... 
 We were feeling wind on our face without battling the human race... 
 Our bodies laid dead in the floor and you were asking me for more... 
 I wasn't understanding you then when out of a sudden you told me this:
- Be my man... 
 I was sleeping wide awake and you told me that you wanted to be at a lake... I've felt déjà vu in my spirit while looking at you... Your lips were kissing my neck...
 You asked me if I could carry your backpack... 
 I was out there and you were here near our bed with time to spare... 
 Your long body was mixing itself inside bed sheets where our fingers greet... I knew that I was loving you then... 
 You knew that I was there for you... 
 You told me this:
- Hey Man, I'm you're only muse...
- Don't be loose... 
 Your long hair was hammering my head and I didn't knew if words or action was there somewhere... 
 You gave me a key... 
 You told me about you and me... 
 You told me about trance... 
 You told me about romance... 
 You (even)/told me about a dance.. 
 All your former sorrows were deep inside me when your body was moving while grooving... You asked me for a child... 
You asked me to be wild... 
You asked me for our time... 
You asked me if I could be deep inside your mind... 
You asked me about your lips... 
You asked me about your hips... 


02

A poem to Chesca Legge that's a woman that I love.
You were drinking portwine...
You asked me if I was fine...
I knew that all the time that I had was spent with you... 
You asked me for my heart from the start... 
I was listening to The Pixies then without a pen... 
 You were telling me this:
- Come closer to me and give me a kiss... I was thinking this to myself:
- You got hips like cinderella and you don't wear an umbrella... 
 The sun was disappearing... 
 You were at our house that stood still near a hill... 
 Your look was in my direction and you were reading me like a book... 
 You've told me this:
- Man, let's dance in a trance inside our own romance? 
 I didn't knew then if we were going to marry while you were calling me these names with your own pretty lips and mouth without a shout: 
- "darling"...
- "love"...
- "soldier" 
- "warrior"
- "fighter"  
 I hold your hand and told you that we don't have any free fall near our house hall... 
 I remember that I was depending on your call and that your body wasn't small at all.. 
 I was dancing with thee... 
 In our room we were eating cakes with a spoon... 
 Your lips had sugar and tasted as honey... 
 I knew that they were also funny... 
 A melody pop inside your body and it started to move into some kind of groove towards my direction in the Louvre... 
 You told me this then:
- I want to love your soul because you aren't bold... 
- I want to caress your hair until you find in it distress... 
 You were my superhero... 
 You were turning pages and your beauty laid itself forever in ages... 
 Your black jeans had means... 
 You asked me for a flower near some hour... Your bracelets were pretty as a picture when we were dancing while laughing real loud... You told me this: 
 - Never be a vampire... 
 - Never be without wire... 
 - Be my man and I'll give you my hand...
 - Truth be told
 I thought this to myself.
 - My babe's worth more than gold..


03



A poem to Chesca Legge who I love.
We were somewhere...
You told me about a coat...
(Maybe it was a boat)...
You were me and I was with you roaming the streets for free... 
 I've told you that I was in love for you... You asked me:
- Are you for real or are you telling me this out of the blue?
 You offered me a cup of tea and old england could see that we were free... 
 I was wearing your jacket... 
 Black was the day when you told me this:
- Come what may.
 Your soft lips were telling me about sugar treats... 
 I knew for true that we didn't lived in a world of blue... 
 You told me about a cheshire cat (or was it about a bat?)... 
 You told me to seat near you and your heart was free for a start... 
 I was whispering this to your right ear:
- I'll always love you because love is a web near a bed... 
 I was whispering this to your left ear:
- I'll sugar your mind because I know that you're kind... 
 Your skinny body was near mine and all battles in world seemed far away and I knew for true that they belonged to another day... You asked me for a human kiss inside a bliss... 
 I was without a pen being a gentleman... 
 You were asking me this: 
- Do you want to eat fish and chips near the sea where we used to be?
 I didn't knew what to answer you... 
 Maybe I was feeling myself new... 
 Maybe your face wasn't a storm inside a newborn... 
 Maybe your voice was my choice... 
 Maybe your time was also mine... 
 Maybe you would be my queen without being mean... 
 Maybe I'll be your king without a pin... 
 Maybe I'll be your spirit flying high... 
 Maybe you'll be my soul and my guide... Maybe your mind will always be kind... 
 Maybe your arms will hold me forever and ever... 
 Maybe music will pop in inside us near our bus... 
 Maybe magic will be love inside a dove... Maybe two rights will be our delights... 
 Maybe you'll be me and I'll be you when the clouds in the sky seem new... 
 You ask me this:
- Why do you repeat "maybe"?
 I look into your eyes...
 I observe all your sighs... 
 And I answered your this:
- Come with me...
- I'll carry you on my back...
- We'll be one deep down inside our inner track... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina