Thursday, September 19, 2019

Poems to Astrid and Hanah because they're both Bela

01


A short poem to Astrid Palca 
September was calling November...
In October we were sober...
The sun was fun...
Coffee was hot in a photo shot...
You never thought about what is or what is not...
Being there...
Enjoying the atmosphere...
Being elsewhere...
Enjoying a chair...
Being in a stair...
Enjoying the light...
Being bright...
Enjoying the sight...
Waiting for the night...
Waiting for food...
Thinking on our own mood...
Not thinking at all...
We're quickly aproaching Fall...
A crowd was gathered in a shout...
People were always there day in, day out...
Eyes were mirroring a party...
Eyes were always smarty...
Eyes were symbols of who we are...
Eyes were telling us that the universe isn't that far...
There's a spell...
There's a morning bell...
There's a tree...
There's the sea...
You tell me this:
- Mind always was a treasure that was kind...
 I didn't knew what to say because I was a bit lost in some particular day...
You continued telling me this:
- Mirror, mirror on the hall...
I was still thinking about the Fall...
The world wasn't a joke, so we grabbed a smoke...
I didn't knew what to do because the weather was somehing new...
You told me this:
- Summer was gone and I was on the phone...
A smile was something worth gold when we were talking about our own soul... You told me this:
- Berlin is more than a wall...
- I know that it ain't small...
I was drinking a glass of water thinking on what to write at night...
Shadows were everywhere...
We even knew that they were there...
You told me about the sea...
You told me about a country where Helvetia once ruled inside a swimming pool...
You told me about watches, knifes and cheese...
I knew that it was a country of peace...
- Summer is gone... 
 They say...
- Time to go home... 
 They say...
- Summer is gone... 
They say...
Time to work all day for a small pay...
- Summer is gone...
They say...
- Time to stare at some flower by the hour...


02

We were somewhere gazing at little swiss lakes... 
You told me that it had in it watersnakes... Young Gods songs were on my ears... 
I knew at the time that they were my pears... You were at a bathtub thinking on what clothes to wear without despair... 
I've told you this while smoking a cigarette:
- Hey Astrid...
- Hey Hanah...
- We're in a blank page inside the ice age... 
 You both asked me this: 
 - Are you talking about a book or a cook inside a look?
 I didn't knew what to answer to both of you because you were settled on the land where Hugo Pratt died... 
 So I started to listen to Young Gods "kissing the sun" for fun.
 You both told me about tarot cards with some spiders from mars...
  I've started to ask this to myself: 
 - Are they both talking about a blackstar, a chameleon, a thin white duke or alladinsane?  Out of a sudden, a cat appeared to me and was asking me this: 
 - Have you seen any sparrow?
 I was thinking of some arrow then with a pen.
 Hanah told me this
- Hey...
- I'll give you a shot on the run for fun...
 Astrid was asking me this: 
 - Are you inside a moon revolution?
  A sparrow appeared to me in the sky and while he was flying high it was telling me this:
- Wake up...
- Smell the coffee...
- Go to a garden...
- You'll find a treasure in your leisure...
 I was talking with Astrid and Hanah then and the sparrow's words seemed like swords... 
 I didn't knew what to answer to Astrid in a day because we're not in May...
I remember that I was listening to this sentence in loop:
- Little wind you've no place to hide...
 Astrid was telling me this:
  - Va fermer les yeux ce soir...
I remember being a bit scared near a castle feeling myself a bit high inside a sigh.. 
 Hanah was telling me this: 
 - Be your own shadow because a Thoreau's quote is more than a quick note... I've thought on cheese while saying to her "please". 
 Astrid was telling me about a boat and a coat that appeared in some iconic character book and its own look being her smile full of pride in a ride.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina