Thursday, September 19, 2019

Poems to Actress - Victoria Jancke because she's Bela

01

A short poem to Victoria Jancke 
You said this to me:
- Do it big...
- Do it well...
- Do it with style...
My thoughts were somewhere.
I couldn't quite point if they were here or there.
 Without me noticing it, summer was a rhyme with time.
 Your hair was all over the place...
 Your eyes were observing human race... 
 Your beauty was kind and nothing was happening inside my mind... 
 I was smoking a cigarette and I couldn't see an ashtray or whom should I pay the coffee that I had that day... 
 You told me this:
- From Prague to Hollywood we need to forget about our own neighbourhood...
I was thinking on some Lynch's movies...
I was thinking on some Bergman's masterpieces at ease...
I was only observing a blank page...
I was only thinking about the ice age...
I was only gazing at the sun for fun... 
You told me about Icarus and how he tries to reach the sun being burned with its own raygun...
In my head words were forming themselves...
I didn't knew what to do while I was observing objects in book shelves... 
 You told me this:
- Act fast...
- Future's here at last...
Your beauty lay in a thought...
I remember that you never whispered to you "maybe not".
Blonde hair out of despair was being wore by you as something new... 
 You wear a hat (that wasn't a cat) and in it was written this:
- Be big...
- Be well..
- Be a spell...
- Be your own style for a while... 
 My cigarette was finished and suddenly no words or images were here or there, all that I could sense in my mind was you being kind.

02 

A short poem to Victoria Jancke 
I was somewhere...
Maybe I was nowhere...
I've noticed that the Summer wasn't ending at all...
Maybe this year we were going to have no Fall...
You told me that you were an actress...
You told me about some princess...
You told me something about Rome being home...
You told me something about Prague being a blague...
Your hair was blonde as gold and I was in love by your soul... 
 I thought this to myself:
- Kafka made an act in Prague as a fact...
You told me nothing about a writer...
You only told me that you were a fighter...
I didn't knew at the time what to write because the day was bright with light...
I've thought on Jan Svankmajer's movies filled with groovy style for a while...
You told me that they were weird and that he actually had a museum near a coliseum...
I was listening to Tom and Nick...
You told me that you were being hunted by a freak...
Back in the office a pile of papers were out of place... 
You told me something about the human race... 
Your blue eyes were mirroring the sky so high without any lies...
I was only being me while looking at a blank page in the modern age...
You were wearing a black dress and you didn't want to impress... 
 You asked me this:
- Black cat, where are you?
- Are you going to pop out every single time with something new?
 I didn't had an answer at hand, so I've thought that former Czechoslovakia was a thing of the past and that the world was moving fast.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina