Thursday, September 19, 2019

Poem to Mascara - A special birthday

01

A poem to Mascara (who I love).
I was in the Red Square...
You told me something about a bear...
You were shouting towards me:
- HEY MAN, HAVE YOU FORGOT MY BIRTHDAY?
- YOU'LL PAY...
Soccer was passing on the TV...
You told me that watching it actually makes us feel free...
I was trying to find a way to pay for forgetting your birthday...
Your eyes were frozen ice at the time and I knew that I was trying to be kind...
Your cat appeared out of nowhere and was singing something for us while we were looking at the time to catch a bus...
 You asked me this:
- Hey Man, do I look pretty or do you find me sleepy?
I didn't knew what to say because for me you're Mascara every single day...
 Your sister told us that she bought your birthday cake near a grocery store by the lake... 
She offered you a book...
 I remember asking you to let me take a look... 
You didn't answer me... 
You wanted me to be with you near the sea for free... 
I was telling you that I wanted to cook for thee...
 You told me this:
- Never...
- NEVER...
- Come what may...
- You must drive me to a restaurant on this special day...
 You were pretty as a picture then and all that I could do with you that night was simply being a gentleman.
 To Mascara with love 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina