Tuesday, June 30, 2020

A fable to Ellisetsky and Mascara inside a love triangle.



- Hey...
- Where're my sunglasses?
- I'll ride out...
- No classes...
- No shout...
Said this to Elli 
You stared at me...
Knowing that I was in love by your sister for free...
You drag me out and told me this:
- Don't label me...
- Join me...
- Sioux to be...
- You, me and the sea...
- Pagan son...
- Let's have fun...
- Have your sunglasses by the table...
- Be able...
- The statue has a mask...
- Pure class...
- Sometimes I love you...
- It's true...
- It depends on the time...
- You give me a period rhyme..
- To here knows when, Man...
- My sister wants to marry thee...
- What will we do with our love by the sea?
I started smoking a cigarette...
In it I gazed your silhouette...
- Man, come on...
- There's my videoclip...
- Let's greet...
- Better than Michel...
- You know that I'm your belle...
- Better than Gondry...
- My sis told me that you're the sea...
- Spirit and soul...
- With us you're bold...
- Moscow...
- Blow...
- Undertow...
- There's something in the air....
- Our laced legs are everywhere...
- What can I do?
- You know me and I know you...
- What can I say?
- My sis tells me that you don't pray...
- Don't be undead...
- There's our bed...
- Ghoul...
- It was a foul...
- Have you seen it?
- Horrible match...
- Soccer play...
- You and my sis are a bit lost in May...
- Combed my hair for you today...
- The devil must pay...
- Statue's lace...
- Our embrace...
- Don't be nasty or mean...
- There's our ice-scream...
- Golden hair on your jeans...
- By all means...
- Coffee awake...
- You're inside our lake...
- Snake...
- Bait...
- Shark attack...
- Don't be a brat...
- Siberia?
- Come on...
- Let's have fun...
I'm inside our bounded trance...
There was Elli's glance...
- Man, what the fuck?
- Where's goo goo muck?
- There's goo...
- Me and you...
- No golden hair...
- Our atmosphere...
- We're always in sync...
- Legs twine...
- What belongs to you...
- Is also mine...
- Brother in law?
- I'm in awe...
- You once told me that you loved my eyes...
- Knew then that bees are like flies...
- Sugar candy...
- Freehandy...
- Instagram's shot...
- We're hot...

No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...