Saturday, June 13, 2020

A short fable to thewildenigma with whom I've a bound with




 

You say this to me:
- Ourobouros myth...
- No snake pit...
- Pagan poetry...
- You and me...
- Staring at the sea...
- Electricity...
- Shell...
- Duplicity...
- Spell...
- Energy...
- Being your belle...
- In faerie land...
- We stand...
- Stonehenge...
- Our inner embrace...
- My hair...
- Our sphere...
- The prettiest city in the world?
- Has a bridge...
- A clock that toll...
- Has a river...
- No shiver...
- Cook you fish...
- In a beautiful dish...
- Swim...
- No gym...
- Tattoo...
- No Taboo...
- Me and you...
- Mogwai...
- Life is a slice...
- Not ice...
- Gathering the tide...
- Knowing that I'm your pride...
- No storm...
- We're reborn...
- Your hands touch my fingertips...
- No hips...
- Energy with your pen...
- You know that you're...
- A seed's Man...
- Where there's love...
- There's a dove...
- No vampire...
- No barbed wire...
- There's Covid...
- Doesn't matter...
- We've our pride...
- Not a dream...
- Reality...
- Not a pin...
- Entity...
- What to do?
- Just me and you?
I stare at your dress...
Flowers not made to impress...
Not playing chess...
Tell you this:
- Here we stand...
- No storm at end...
- You've a child...
- He's not wild...
- The beauty of you...
- Is being true...
- Always something new...
- Your voice is a chimera in my mind...
- Being kind...
- No whisper to tell...
- No tale with a spell...
- You're a faerie bell...
- In you I've pride...
- Wild ride...
- There's a star...
- Not far...
- We're inside a car...
- Diesel gas...
- No task...
- No mask...
- Heart and soul...
- Our gold...
- Truth the told...
- We'll never grow old...
- Metamorphosis...
- Isn't psychosis...
- Anarchy...
- You and me...
- Entropy...
- We're weirdo to be...
- Whatever...
- Your eyes...
- Whenever...
- No lies...
- Stonehenge's cold...
- Light's old...
- Your fingertips touching an artwork...
- A boat that float...
- Identity...
- Entity...
- Enigma is a tree...
- Running slowly between you and me...
- There's our boundary...
- Greenland...
- Not a bang...
- Deutsch schreiben...
- Wo muss uns bleiben?
- Naked to be...
- Hugging a tree...
- You and me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...